Ratings for Dr. Barry Hardin

This doctor and his staff are always timley and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

doesnt have the warm and fuzzy bedside manor, but he is a darn good doctor which I’ll gladly take over the fluff. Has always treated me with respect and worked with me through a number of things over the 15 years I’ve seen him. Pam is a star.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

He is the guy I want to do my diagnosis. To the point, honest and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Completely pompass and arrogant. Unwilling to listen to concerns. Treats you like you are an idiot. Wants to push his predetermined opinion on you without listening to your symptoms. Unfamiliar with common causes of common afflictions. I hope he is truly retiring and no one will have to deal with this aloof POS again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Always on time , appointments made within hours if emergency , friendly to the point , no gabbing likes to get on with it . thats why he is punctual .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Hardin has been our family Dr for over 30 years. I am now thrilled that he is caring for our long awaited for only grandchild. Dr, Hardin is efficient, knowledgeable and quick to refer when needed. Through three cancer diagnoses and a myriad of other health issues I have always felt respected and well cared for and confident. I feel badly that he does not garner the same respect on sites such as these and allowed the names of his accusers. I hope he stays in practice for years to come. He listens and makes you feel glad that he is in your corner. I have never nor has anyone I know ever experienced anything but solid professionalism and respectful care from this family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

The staff is very pleasant but Dr Hardin is a jerk. He laughs at you if you aren't living a lifestyle like the rich and famous. He's fine for routine check ups but isn't very good at diagnosing.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

What's his problem? I got the impression he was far too busy and far too important for me and my illness. As soon as I sensed his disinterest I clammed up. I went home in tears and phoned the health link and spoke to someone who really cared and asked many questions. They made an appointment for me at an after hours clinic. The doctor there was friendly, knowledgable and totally opposite of Barry Hardin.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He's a dick. He didn't care when we were in the room. I think he doesn't like minority people. I rather go to other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Such a rude person . Is not helpful AT ALL when you ask questions about anything he acts as if your an idiot. Treats people with no respect .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016