Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Mansfield

This is the first time I have ever taken the time to rate a physician, but after the care I received at Dr. Mansfield's office I feel compelled to share my experience. I had broken a tooth and was told by another physician that it would be 1.5 months away before they could fit me in, even though I was experiencing a great deal of pain. Dr. Mansfield saw me the same day I called and extricated my tooth at that time. He is extremely professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. Each staff member that I had any interaction with responded with the same compassion as Dr. Mansfield. I would recommend Dr. Mansfield and his office staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Mansfield was incredbily awesome in every aspect of my pre and post surgery. I would Highly recommend his practis for any of your oral surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr Mansfield is the best Dentist I have ever gone to. His entire staff was awesome! Caring and thoughtful, made my experience so great.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I will never let another dr near my mouth!!! If Dr Mansfield was my 1st dentist, I probably wouldnt have been so afraid for all these years. I left his office mumbling..."I love him"!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

4 wisdom extraction. Roots were very close to sinus cavity. He talks faster than anyone I have ever seen in real life, but explained things extremely thoroughly and left me with no questions. Work was done on impacted teeth that grew sideways toward others. They had to be broken in order to remove without damaging other teeth. Very caring after surgery and so was staff. Dry socket developed 6 days later in one of the 4 holes, walked into office and cared for immediately.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I have gone to Mike Mansfield on three occasions for tooth extraction. He fits all the criteria that defines a great dentist. Immediately I felt that I was in the hand of a caring individual. And his confidence in his practice gave me the assurance that everything was going to be okay. His staff is comprised of absolutely wonderful people that made me feel relaxed and not rushed. On top of all that, I received a personal follow-up call from Mike Mansfield. He wanted to make sure that I was doing okay. If you are going to pick a star, pick the brightest one in the sky. If you are going to pick a dentist, pick Mike Mansfield.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011