Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

I feel very grateful to have Dr. Graham as my family doctor. She is very knowledgeable and she is always there for her patients. She has been my family doctor for myself and my children since 2002. She really cares!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Graham has been our family doctor for 24 years. I find her very intuitive and knowledgeable. She has a busy practice but I can get in to see her same day or Saturdays. I expect to wait when seeing a doctor. Wendy listens and works with me. She's usually bang on but when she doesn't know, she sends you for referrals or tests or imaging. She does have a tendency to rush but if I'm not understanding what she's saying I stick around and keep asking until I get answers. She's kind and empathetic and thorough. Her staff are also very supportive and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Come on....are you serious? Will you believe me if I told you people of the way this person with a medical degree is with me? You'd have to witness it for yourself. FAIL on every aspect.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Her staff is great. They are nice and helpful. She however, has mixed up my results with my sisters, giving me false results..the only reason I found out was because I asked for a copy of the paperwork...in tears about the news I read it in the car and was like "this says the total opposite of what she just told me." Super unprofessional to give a client SOMEONE ELSES MEDICAL RESULTS!!! There is always a long wait, she sends you for unnecessary tests that could have been solved by a simple referral to a specialist....she pushes pills and never spends time actually listening to the problem... Accounting the issues to something totally random, not reading your file....also..one of her staff (a 'nurse') told me I was wrong about a procedure I had and telling me that that doesn't get done..that is wrong...well then why did I have surgery to fix it by a specialist???!! Some of her staff need to be reeducated ..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Graham provided professional and effective medical support to both of my parents over the past senetal years. She cared for my father with compassion and respect throughout his arduous battle with complex illness, making house calls to meet his needs. Dr. Graham listened to my mother's concerns as the primary caregiver with empathy and sincerity. She is a knowledgeable physician with positive family-centered values. Thank you for such high quality of care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Graham has been very good to me. When I had to go off work due to PTSD she wasted no time in getting me the help I needed. She is very caring and empathetic. Her staff are awesome and always do their best to fit me in even on short notice. Dr. Graham is easy to talk to and I feel that she listens to me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Graham has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has been more than caring through a miscarriage, made an unasked for house call after surgery, has ensured my health has been well looked after. She is always available for an appointment. I really appreciate having her as my doctor! Thanks! Carrie

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

☺ You're all the Best! thanks From Shari Hancharyk

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Let me begin by saying that Doctor Graham has gone the extra mile to help my father who has had a history of having TIA's (mini strokes). I find her extremely caring and she knows when to refer my father for outside help from cardiologists and neurologists to further understand his condition. Anytime I contact the office they are always willing to see him in a moments notice. So thank you Doctor Graham for being such a caring professional and god-willing my father will get better with time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

She sends you for tests that aren't necessary. She doesn't spend the time you need. She rushes you out the door and she's always 2-3 hours late

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017