Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

Very accommodating to emergency conditions. She listens extremely well, asks pertinent questions and dispenses good medicine. My excellent state of health is due, in great part, to Dr. Graham's medical practice.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

This place rocks! Dr. Graham encompasses all the great qualities I looked for in a doctor...care, passion and an evident true love for her job. Thank you Dr Graham and staff for really listening to my concerns and doing something proactive about it. One of the best decisions for me and my health was deciding to join her practice as her patient. I know I'm in great hands and truly feel comfortable and good every time I go to or leave an appointment. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Graham has been our family doctor since our moving to North Bay 3 years ago. Appointments are always available when necessary, and her staff are competent and friendly. As a physician, Dr. Graham inspires confidence. She is well informed and approachable.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Graham is a very competent and caring physician. Her practice is very busy. She sometimes runs late but when I have a health problem she always fits me into her schedule. My wait time for an appointment is never very long. I suppose she does this for all her patients so her daily appointment schedule can run behind. She listens to my concerns and doesn’t limit me to a single question during an appointment. Dr Graham has a good referral network of specialists. I feel fortunate to have Dr Graham as my GP.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

It was really hard when Dr. Graham had her pivelege removed from pur hospital. We weren't able to get the care that we received and her bus, yet amazing practise. Glad she worked it put with the hospital given all her mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I love you Wendy!! Everything about this Doctor is Awesome! I worship the ground she walks on!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

We have had good experiences with Dr Graham and her staff. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Other than the occasional longer wait times, service has been good. Dr. Graham's busy office is actually a testment to her commitment and care to patients-always helping and always willing to "squeeze people in".

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Graham and her staff have provided outstanding knowledge and guidance over the years that I will pass onto my family and kids moving forward.No complaints.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Her allergy shots are a scam, it's the quickest solution when you complain about anything allergy related to get you in and out the door with your OHIP card scanned. You are basically cattle which her own "nurse" alluded to. I went to another physician who was shocked my the amount of patients going to hetmrnfor allergy shots. I understand she has a bottom line, but her's is low, very low.

Submitted March 26, 2018

Honestly for the first years a great doctor with the willingness to order any and every test available but lately seems to be extremely inconsistent and very unwilling to admit any possible misconceptions or her very strong opion may or may not be correct one moment all is well the next your condition is severe seems like there could be some serious issues here

Submitted March 16, 2018