You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

Look elsewhere or go without a physician and use clinics. You'll be better off. Plenty of clinics to choose from in North Bay with quality care in comparison to Wendy Graham.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Really cares about her patients. She has helped myself and family a great deal

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Well, she is not stupid and/or incompetent in any way, but lately, in my opinion, she is taking WAY too much on at once...thinning out the chance to actually talk to her about anything for any amount of time. I'll leave it at that.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

When I was 17 I attempted suicide and was brought to her office for medical intervention. She put me in her office with a sheet of paper that had questions I could rate from 1-10. The questions were worded like this "Does the patient exhibit..." it was clear that she was supposed to be asking me the questions and interpreting my answers. The back of the paper stated how many points I would have to get to be medicated, or to be institutionalized. I didn't want to feel like dying anymore, I wanted to get better, so I filled it out to get enough points to be medicated. She put me on Paxil and my life as I know it was ruined. I felt great, I was happier than I had ever been and always on go. We had one check up about a month later and she said "you're wearing short sleeves, so I'm happy" referring to my cutting(which I had stopped). I never had another check up with her... I ended up hurting someone in a manic craze. I have never known why I did it. Only after being sent for re evaluation did I find out that I was in a Paxil induced manic state. I also found out that for this reason, and the increased risk of suicide, SSRI's are not meant to be prescribed to adolescence without close supervision. Similarly, another family member had anorexia. She was about 12 and thin as a stick, when she had previously been on the slightly heavier side of normal weight. She had hair everywhere and refused to eat certain foods. She was brought to see Dr.Graham and told that she was just "getting taller and thinning out." She was not much taller than before. Not to long after she collapsed in the supermarket and was brought by ambulance to the hospital. Her parents were almost charged by social services for letting her get to this point and she was held in the hospital for months until she reached a stable weight. Do not seek her for your mental Illness problems. Get a referral to someone who knows how deal with mental health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Graham is a very good allbeit busy doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about her. I discoveted a lump in my breast in July 2006. By mid August it was operated on. By March of 2007...I had completed chemo and radiation. I am now in 2016 still clear. I can't thank her enough for the quick response.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Quack Doctor, not recommended. Hopefully retirement is in her near future.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have to say, Dr Graham has to be one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever had. I had heard a few things about her during my 8 years with her, but I can tell you first hand, if there is any truth to some of those discussions it's only out of her trying to help people. Once you are her patient she is very attentive and really listens to how you feel. And then she brings her own professional training into her decisions. And yes of course, we don't always like to her things we don't want to hear, but she tells it as it is and that is my kind of Doctor. Thanks for keeping it real and being there for me and my family.. I thinks she great! A no-nonse type of physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Graham has been our family Physician for 35 years and now she also cares for my grandchildren. She has always been there when we need her, you may have to wait awhile in the office but she will always squeeze you in. Thank you Dr Graham for all you have done.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Staff: some are very very nice, there are a few that I think should really reconsider their career! Punctuality: You can sit in her office for hours! Only to get 2 seconds of her time. The only time that we spent any real time with staff was when they had student doctors this past fall. Those student doctors were great! Helpfulness: I have to say it is very low because the office is just so unorganized that you walk out of there thinking "okay, what just happened?" Knowlege: I think the doctor is very knowledgeable but it just comes out as a disorganized messed. This is unfortunate as I think people could get better results with her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Cleary there are issues that I and others have experienced with this Physician. People have been in contact with the College in Toronto. She basically falls in the category of what the college calls "Disruptive Physician". Look it up her picture should be in the handbook as a cautionary tale. I'm sure they have dealt with her. It's just sad as she likes to shame patients who disagree with her. Every patient that has a problem with treatment and/or quality of care is immidieatly shunned as crazy, substance abuser and more. It's not a coincidence that there a large population of expatients that are disgruntled over treatment and "crazy" behavior from this physician. I really question the satisfied patients. Makes you wonder who really is crazy.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Wendy Graham's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Look elsewhere or go without a physician and use clinics. You'll be better off. Plenty of clinics to choose from in North Bay with quality care in comparison to..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really cares about her patients. She has helped myself and family a great deal"

April 25, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Well, she is not stupid and/or incompetent in any way, but lately, in my opinion, she is taking WAY too much on at once...thinning out the chance to actually ta..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "When I was 17 I attempted suicide and was brought to her office for medical intervention. She put me in her office with a sheet of paper that had questions I co..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham is a very good allbeit busy doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about her. I discoveted a lump in my breast in July 2006. By mid August i..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Quack Doctor, not recommended. Hopefully retirement is in her near future. "

March 4, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have to say, Dr Graham has to be one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever had. I had heard a few things about her during my 8 years with her, but I..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Graham has been our family Physician for 35 years and now she also cares for my grandchildren. She has always been there when we need her, you may have to wa..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff: some are very very nice, there are a few that I think should really reconsider their career! Punctuality: You can sit in her office for hours! Only to..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Cleary there are issues that I and others have experienced with this Physician. People have been in contact with the College in Toronto. She basically falls in..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been lucky enough to have two good doctors in my adult life and I must say Dr. Wendy Graham is an excellent Doctor. She caught what was wrong with me afte..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's awesome to me! The only co.plaintiff is that when mybest friend was hospitalized, Dr. Graham was BANNED from the hospital at the time. Not sure why she ha..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Well, I've had some good experiences with Dr. Graham, and some really shitty ones as well. Lately, in the past few years, she has gone downhill in my opinion. I..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr G is an ok Doctor , I guess if you ask around you will get a lot of opinions so if you are making a decision on signing on with her for as your primary car..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendy Graham is a wonderful doctor! Very caring and intelligent. She know s her stuff! I wouldn't want any other doctor in this town. She actually cares abo..."

June 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P1A1" to "P1B 2T6". Address has been updated from "None" to "111 Main Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054767747".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Probably the worst Dr I have ever had. I prefer to go to emerg now. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not recommended imho she does not like to be open to other ideas but her own and good luck to get refers from her"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It saddens me to read reviews like " Dr. Graham only cares about money " or, if someone gives her a good reviews, they claim " that the reviews are posted by e..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham has been my Dr. for over 30 years.....I really like her and trust her....she has taken very good care of my family. If she can't fix it she sends y..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The broad is a moron through and through...agreed that any positive feedback is coming from her family, or even her.......if not, then she paid for it"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to her for 25 years. She is a very intuitive and intelligent caring doctor. She's a keeper."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Graham has been my doctor for 20 years and has on all occasions known what the problem was and how to treat it. When it was beyond her scope she has referred..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendy Graham is our family doctor. Her CV is incredible. I am still in awe when I walk into her office and realize how fortunate I am to have Dr. W. C. Gra..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone into the office prepared with questions to be answered and in need to be informed about reports from other doctors and specialist but my questions a..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the service I have been a patient for 33years great service love the lady.She has been at my side thru thick and thin a pleasure."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It is very difficult to understand the Negativty towards Dr Wendy Graham. We are living in a fast paced world and a very changing world where others do not have..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham is a wonderful doctor ! She is a great doctor and really cares about her patients!"

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham and her staff are awesome, you can get in to see her same day, she works Saturdays, she is down to earth and cares for her patients. Her staff are al..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at dr. Graham's are very pleasant. Besides barb she's awful! Dr.graham is a very kind hearted woman but she needs to stop over booking! We have an app..."

September 22, 2014