Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

Fortunately she is banned for the hospital which is a saving grace for dying family members.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

she is a pill pusher she put me on so many different narcotics i was rushed to ER and even after knowing my history with prior dependencies

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Nut bar and pill pusher,,,all these negative comments can't go unnoticed I agree some ppl have a positive experience with her but seems too far and in between We're paying you to do your job!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Look elsewhere or go without a physician and use clinics. You'll be better off. Plenty of clinics to choose from in North Bay with quality care in comparison to Wendy Graham.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Really cares about her patients. She has helped myself and family a great deal

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Well, she is not stupid and/or incompetent in any way, but lately, in my opinion, she is taking WAY too much on at once...thinning out the chance to actually talk to her about anything for any amount of time. I'll leave it at that.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

When I was 17 I attempted suicide and was brought to her office for medical intervention. She put me in her office with a sheet of paper that had questions I could rate from 1-10. The questions were worded like this "Does the patient exhibit..." it was clear that she was supposed to be asking me the questions and interpreting my answers. The back of the paper stated how many points I would have to get to be medicated, or to be institutionalized. I didn't want to feel like dying anymore, I wanted to get better, so I filled it out to get enough points to be medicated. She put me on Paxil and my life as I know it was ruined. I felt great, I was happier than I had ever been and always on go. We had one check up about a month later and she said "you're wearing short sleeves, so I'm happy" referring to my cutting(which I had stopped). I never had another check up with her... I ended up hurting someone in a manic craze. I have never known why I did it. Only after being sent for re evaluation did I find out that I was in a Paxil induced manic state. I also found out that for this reason, and the increased risk of suicide, SSRI's are not meant to be prescribed to adolescence without close supervision. Similarly, another family member had anorexia. She was about 12 and thin as a stick, when she had previously been on the slightly heavier side of normal weight. She had hair everywhere and refused to eat certain foods. She was brought to see Dr.Graham and told that she was just "getting taller and thinning out." She was not much taller than before. Not to long after she collapsed in the supermarket and was brought by ambulance to the hospital. Her parents were almost charged by social services for letting her get to this point and she was held in the hospital for months until she reached a stable weight. Do not seek her for your mental Illness problems. Get a referral to someone who knows how deal with mental health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Graham is a very good allbeit busy doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about her. I discoveted a lump in my breast in July 2006. By mid August it was operated on. By March of 2007...I had completed chemo and radiation. I am now in 2016 still clear. I can't thank her enough for the quick response.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Quack Doctor, not recommended. Hopefully retirement is in her near future.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have to say, Dr Graham has to be one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever had. I had heard a few things about her during my 8 years with her, but I can tell you first hand, if there is any truth to some of those discussions it's only out of her trying to help people. Once you are her patient she is very attentive and really listens to how you feel. And then she brings her own professional training into her decisions. And yes of course, we don't always like to her things we don't want to hear, but she tells it as it is and that is my kind of Doctor. Thanks for keeping it real and being there for me and my family.. I thinks she great! A no-nonse type of physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016