You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wendy Graham

I have to say, Dr Graham has to be one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever had. I had heard a few things about her during my 8 years with her, but I can tell you first hand, if there is any truth to some of those discussions it's only out of her trying to help people. Once you are her patient she is very attentive and really listens to how you feel. And then she brings her own professional training into her decisions. And yes of course, we don't always like to her things we don't want to hear, but she tells it as it is and that is my kind of Doctor. Thanks for keeping it real and being there for me and my family.. I thinks she great! A no-nonse type of physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Graham has been our family Physician for 35 years and now she also cares for my grandchildren. She has always been there when we need her, you may have to wait awhile in the office but she will always squeeze you in. Thank you Dr Graham for all you have done.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Staff: some are very very nice, there are a few that I think should really reconsider their career! Punctuality: You can sit in her office for hours! Only to get 2 seconds of her time. The only time that we spent any real time with staff was when they had student doctors this past fall. Those student doctors were great! Helpfulness: I have to say it is very low because the office is just so unorganized that you walk out of there thinking "okay, what just happened?" Knowlege: I think the doctor is very knowledgeable but it just comes out as a disorganized messed. This is unfortunate as I think people could get better results with her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Cleary there are issues that I and others have experienced with this Physician. People have been in contact with the College in Toronto. She basically falls in the category of what the college calls "Disruptive Physician". Look it up her picture should be in the handbook as a cautionary tale. I'm sure they have dealt with her. It's just sad as she likes to shame patients who disagree with her. Every patient that has a problem with treatment and/or quality of care is immidieatly shunned as crazy, substance abuser and more. It's not a coincidence that there a large population of expatients that are disgruntled over treatment and "crazy" behavior from this physician. I really question the satisfied patients. Makes you wonder who really is crazy.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I've been lucky enough to have two good doctors in my adult life and I must say Dr. Wendy Graham is an excellent Doctor. She caught what was wrong with me after a lifetime of having illusive symptoms that the other Doctors just seem to miss. I would have tests but no further tests when the firsts results were good. She actually listened to me, observed and followed up with more tests. After being told I out of shape or not even explained to me what was going on, I really appreciate her. She took the time to listen, give me more tests and actually found what was wrong with me. I'm glad she is my Doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

She's awesome to me! The only co.plaintiff is that when mybest friend was hospitalized, Dr. Graham was BANNED from the hospital at the time. Not sure why she had her hospital priveliges revoked. Anyway she's a great Doc to me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Well, I've had some good experiences with Dr. Graham, and some really shitty ones as well. Lately, in the past few years, she has gone downhill in my opinion. I had heart issues that increased as time went by. I literally had 911 on speed dial because I KNEW I was going to have cardiac arrest. After this test and that test not showing any problems, she just didn't know what was wrong. I decided to investigate…me, a drug-addict piece or faecal matter, and to my dismay, I read about Mobicox. Mobicox was a pain relieving medication that is very similar to Vioxx…a cox 2 inhibitor. Vioxx has law-suits pending for causing death and injury, and so does Mobicox. After printing this information for her, and handing it to her in the 30 seconds I actually get to see her, see turns around and tells me to quit the Mobicox immediately. So I did, and four days later, the heart pains ceased completely. Maybe I should get OHIP to pay ME for that discovery…otherwise, I just might be dead right now. I had adhesive capsulitus, or frozen shoulder, which I told her about over two years ago. I went for an MRI…TWICE, because someone lost the first results or WTF? The frozen shoulder eventually cures itself over years of suffering…and it did. Now, I'm so troubled with an issue, that I seriously require a shrink. Dr. graham pleaded with me to take a pill instead. She said it costs lots of money to go see a shrink, and could I just try out a pill in lieu of seeing a shrink. I agreed, reluctantly again, and went and got the prescription filled, took one pill, started to feel exactly like I did when I was allergic to a medication and took some of it, ended up violently vomiting for 3 days. The net time in Dr. Graham's office, she stated this, "Well, we'll find out what made you sick like that…" 'NUFF SAID? I have more stories if you like…but keep in mind one thing folks…these are the words of a drug addict.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr G is an ok Doctor , I guess if you ask around you will get a lot of opinions so if you are making a decision on signing on with her for as your primary care giver I would do just that. Ask around. A lot of people have very very good experiences with her and others have very very bad ones! All I can say is Im glad I didn't risk too much getting involved as a patient with my medical issues. Luckily my problems weren't too serious.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Wendy Graham is a wonderful doctor! Very caring and intelligent. She know s her stuff! I wouldn't want any other doctor in this town. She actually cares about her patients. Unlike a lot of other doctors that are just in it for the money.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Probably the worst Dr I have ever had. I prefer to go to emerg now.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Wendy Graham's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have to say, Dr Graham has to be one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever had. I had heard a few things about her during my 8 years with her, but I..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Graham has been our family Physician for 35 years and now she also cares for my grandchildren. She has always been there when we need her, you may have to wa..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff: some are very very nice, there are a few that I think should really reconsider their career! Punctuality: You can sit in her office for hours! Only to..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Cleary there are issues that I and others have experienced with this Physician. People have been in contact with the College in Toronto. She basically falls in..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been lucky enough to have two good doctors in my adult life and I must say Dr. Wendy Graham is an excellent Doctor. She caught what was wrong with me afte..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's awesome to me! The only co.plaintiff is that when mybest friend was hospitalized, Dr. Graham was BANNED from the hospital at the time. Not sure why she ha..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Well, I've had some good experiences with Dr. Graham, and some really shitty ones as well. Lately, in the past few years, she has gone downhill in my opinion. I..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr G is an ok Doctor , I guess if you ask around you will get a lot of opinions so if you are making a decision on signing on with her for as your primary car..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendy Graham is a wonderful doctor! Very caring and intelligent. She know s her stuff! I wouldn't want any other doctor in this town. She actually cares abo..."

June 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P1A1" to "P1B 2T6". Address has been updated from "None" to "111 Main Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054767747".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Probably the worst Dr I have ever had. I prefer to go to emerg now. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not recommended imho she does not like to be open to other ideas but her own and good luck to get refers from her"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It saddens me to read reviews like " Dr. Graham only cares about money " or, if someone gives her a good reviews, they claim " that the reviews are posted by e..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham has been my Dr. for over 30 years.....I really like her and trust her....she has taken very good care of my family. If she can't fix it she sends y..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The broad is a moron through and through...agreed that any positive feedback is coming from her family, or even her.......if not, then she paid for it"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to her for 25 years. She is a very intuitive and intelligent caring doctor. She's a keeper."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Graham has been my doctor for 20 years and has on all occasions known what the problem was and how to treat it. When it was beyond her scope she has referred..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendy Graham is our family doctor. Her CV is incredible. I am still in awe when I walk into her office and realize how fortunate I am to have Dr. W. C. Gra..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone into the office prepared with questions to be answered and in need to be informed about reports from other doctors and specialist but my questions a..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the service I have been a patient for 33years great service love the lady.She has been at my side thru thick and thin a pleasure."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It is very difficult to understand the Negativty towards Dr Wendy Graham. We are living in a fast paced world and a very changing world where others do not have..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham is a wonderful doctor ! She is a great doctor and really cares about her patients!"

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graham and her staff are awesome, you can get in to see her same day, she works Saturdays, she is down to earth and cares for her patients. Her staff are al..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at dr. Graham's are very pleasant. Besides barb she's awful! Dr.graham is a very kind hearted woman but she needs to stop over booking! We have an app..."

September 22, 2014