You may also like

Rate Dr. Wendy Graham

Dr. Wendy Graham's Ratings

Well, I've had some good experiences with Dr. Graham, and some really shitty ones as well. Lately, in the past few years, she has gone downhill in my opinion. I had heart issues that increased as time went by. I literally had 911 on speed dial because I KNEW I was going to have cardiac arrest. After this test and that test not showing any problems, she just didn't know what was wrong. I decided to investigate…me, a drug-addict piece or faecal matter, and to my dismay, I read about Mobicox. Mobicox was a pain relieving medication that is very similar to Vioxx…a cox 2 inhibitor. Vioxx has law-suits pending for causing death and injury, and so does Mobicox. After printing this information for her, and handing it to her in the 30 seconds I actually get to see her, see turns around and tells me to quit the Mobicox immediately. So I did, and four days later, the heart pains ceased completely. Maybe I should get OHIP to pay ME for that discovery…otherwise, I just might be dead right now. I had adhesive capsulitus, or frozen shoulder, which I told her about over two years ago. I went for an MRI…TWICE, because someone lost the first results or WTF? The frozen shoulder eventually cures itself over years of suffering…and it did. Now, I'm so troubled with an issue, that I seriously require a shrink. Dr. graham pleaded with me to take a pill instead. She said it costs lots of money to go see a shrink, and could I just try out a pill in lieu of seeing a shrink. I agreed, reluctantly again, and went and got the prescription filled, took one pill, started to feel exactly like I did when I was allergic to a medication and took some of it, ended up violently vomiting for 3 days. The net time in Dr. Graham's office, she stated this, "Well, we'll find out what made you sick like that…" 'NUFF SAID? I have more stories if you like…but keep in mind one thing folks…these are the words of a drug addict.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr G is an ok Doctor , I guess if you ask around you will get a lot of opinions so if you are making a decision on signing on with her for as your primary care giver I would do just that. Ask around. A lot of people have very very good experiences with her and others have very very bad ones! All I can say is Im glad I didn't risk too much getting involved as a patient with my medical issues. Luckily my problems weren't too serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Wendy Graham is a wonderful doctor! Very caring and intelligent. She know s her stuff! I wouldn't want any other doctor in this town. She actually cares about her patients. Unlike a lot of other doctors that are just in it for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Probably the worst Dr I have ever had. I prefer to go to emerg now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Not recommended imho she does not like to be open to other ideas but her own and good luck to get refers from her

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

It saddens me to read reviews like " Dr. Graham only cares about money " or, if someone gives her a good reviews, they claim " that the reviews are posted by either her friends or members of her family." I do understand that everyone is entitled to their opion and that is why we post reviews but on the other hand must you be so hurtfull. She is not the one who caused your illnesses. She is only a devoted, caring Doctor not a miracle worker, so why try to discredit her by using such malicius statements. I'm neither a family member nor part of her staff & was not paid by her to post my review, I'm just an aging very ill person who is very thankful to be in her care.
Having lived with chronic pain ( Fibromalasia ) besides other illnesses for many many years & seeing numerous Dr's with no avail, I'm very thankful to have finally found a Dr. that has amazing communication skills , great bedside manner & takes the time to listen without interruptions as I explain my pains & illnesses to her . If she is not able to find the cure or cause of the ailment, she immediatly sends me to the hospital to conduct series of tests with a prompt follow-up at her office. I can only describe Dr. Graham & her staff as very caring, helpful, knowledgeable, dedicated individuals. Did I forget to mention that she will make house calls for those who are too sick to travel...... Isn't that proof of how AMAZING she is ? Wishing her the very best of health so she can remain my Dr. for the rest of my aging life as well as all her other patients.
Most of my days were "Today is one of the "don't flippin' touch me, don't talk to me, don't anything days" Woke too early. Woke sore and irritable. Lord, get me thru yet another day!
Thank you Dr. Graham for happy days now that I'm in your care :)
Sending you a bunch of well deserved hugs :) Bernadette

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Graham has been my Dr. for over 30 years.....I really like her and trust her....she has taken very good care of my family. If she can't fix it she sends you to someone who can.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The broad is a moron through and through...agreed that any positive feedback is coming from her family, or even her.......if not, then she paid for it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have been going to her for 25 years. She is a very intuitive and intelligent caring doctor. She's a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657067].votes_count ]]