Ratings for Dr. Latrecia M. Herring

I went to this doctor for the first time for my annual "wellness exam" which is encouraged and covered by my insurance plan as a "preventative or screening" benefit, and supposed to be no cost to me. Doctor Herring seemed competent, and I liked the care, but she did not follow my billing code instructions as I provided and discussed with her, and instead the visit was coded as a new patient diagnostic visit because I had a lifetime maintenance drug (synthroid) prescription renewed. The result was a surprising $180 bill (allowed amount of $250 full charge) because of this change, and after receiving the bill the office, going back to her, did not revise the claim to screening codes. Staff was quite rude and inflexible about it. An expensive lesson, especially to get a $10 generic RX renewal! SO BE VERY PRECISE ABOUT WHAT SERVICE YOU WANT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCUSS THE CODES SHE INTENDS TO CHARGE FOR YOUR VISIT!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Herring for several years and have had only exceptional care from her. She listens and has never rushed my appointment time with her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

She is very high energy and a fast talker, almost to the point of seeming manic. She will slow down if you ask her to. Overall, she seems very knowledgeable, competent, and caring. She fully explains her diagnoses and hypotheses, presents and fully explains options, and makes informed recommendations. I'm very happy I chose her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Latrecia M. Herring's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Casa Grande, AZ