Ratings for Dr. Satinder Sanghe

It took her 3 days and 3 blood tests to figure out what was wrong with me. like are you kidding me you could have done all 3 of those tests in one day. she doesnt want to listen to you she seems like shes always in a rush. shes on medical leave now poor her. her husband is 1000000 times worse. stay away from them.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Attitude.... Arrogant ....... Ignorant! Would not even listen to you. It’s like ‘how dare you’.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Never listens. Wants you to come back for multiple visits but never has availability and wastes your time. I can diagnose better then her and her husband. Useless!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Sanghe is rude and ignorant must be a sanghe trait.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Satinder Sanghe, once gave me wrong supplement. I read my test reports after medicine suggestions. She does not listen and tried her best to shift every female patient for any test she can do in her clinic, even if it does not required. Husband is comparatively better, because he can atleast recommend further after many visits. I never want to see her again.............I am really scared because of my experiences with her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Awesome Doctor. Great cultural sensitivity. Also has ample experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

She is one of the best Docter since 11 year to now always in good mode ! No complains

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Makes the patient feel as though they can't ask a question because the doctor is a know it all. Relax and actually listen to the patient for once. Instead of giving an attitude. You're not the only one with a degree.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Sanghe has a passion for human beings within and outside her practice. She really cares about people and there health. Rarely do we see a woman in a position of leadership and when we do how hard we work to drag them down. How quick we are to throw in a bad experience or negative comment and how reluctant we are to mention a good experience and positive comment. Something to think about!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

This will live in my memory as the worst experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. Dr. Satinder Sanghe's husband (Parminder) promptly unloaded me on his wife (Satinder) when my request for a pap examination made him visibly uncomfortable. Satinder was clearly annoyed that I had been unloaded on her, and she made no effort to contain her contempt and irritation. It's difficult to describe how completely vulnerable and violated I felt in that examination room, but I have thought about it often over the years. I've never experienced anything like that before or since. I regret that I was too stunned to confront her about her horrible behaviour at the time, and that I never made a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012