Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Maximov

I just started seeing Dr. Maximove as my GP, I found him to be very knowledgable and very helpful in explaing medical issues. He spent more time with me than most others and I would highly recomend him. Ramiro Gonzalez

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

This doctor will interact with you verbally and it sounds good, but when it gets down to treating you he is timid when it comes to presenting your needs to the insurance company. I was very sick and I lost a lot of valuable time with him. I need to start all over with another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

This guy is awful! Stay away. Sought 2nd opinion and new Doc couldn't believe this guy was unconcerned with my test results. Saw the guy 3 times and he had a bad attitude each time. Don't trust him with your health!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Wonderfully helpful, supportive and knowledgeable physician, I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Was referred to Maximov and found him to be great. Took his time with me and explained stuff more than other general docs I've had. The office was clean and staff on time and friendly. Hard time getting a hold of him for first appointment but did get call back the next day.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Very poor quality healthcare from the doctor, with an attitude. Staff very unhelpful and poorly trained. Upper management very unresponsive to problems. Save your time, money, health and go some where else.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Has trouble remembering medical information. Staff very unhelpful, with attitude. Not a very caring human being. Has lots of trouble answering questions. Very limited medical knowledge

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Maximov's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1968)