Ratings for Dr. James D. Reade

I recommend Dr. Reade because he truly does an amazing job putting my back into place as well as my neck. Both instances that I had trouble with these areas he came through and put me back in place and I have not had any complaints since. If you are tired of not getting results from other chiropractors who adjust you more than one time then I really think you should go see him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I have seen Dr. Reade for many years, through many car accidents. His treatments have gotten me back on my feet quickly. I also have great success with nutritional help from him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Reade has been very professional and helpful throughout my visits and and happy to refer my friends and family or anyone who may be in need of chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr Reade is excellent chiropractor, more like a naturopath. He spends alot of time with the patient evaluating not only mechanical problems, using chiropractic adjustments, but he is also knowledgebale in functional medicine, improving the patient's overall health. He may use other modalities to help a patient recover, with physio-therapies, acupuncture, cold laser and nutrition, very knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr. Reade for over 10 years and he has helped our family in numerous ways, from sports injuries to health issues. Because he does spend time with patients, sometimes he does run late, but he cares and makes time for each of his patients. Staff is also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. James D. Reade's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare