Ratings for Dr. Jolyon D. Schilling

Overall my experience at Agave Surgical Associates was a bust. Where Dr Schilling is an excellent provider, his front desk and medical assistants just don't have what it takes to be in the healthcare field. After waiting 2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, the medical assistant, Bianca (?) maybe Blanca, was absolutely the rudest individual ive ever met in my entire life. I am an overweight individual and have a hard time walking as is. She walked so fast in front of me and turned the corner before my bum even made it off the chair. Huffed and puffed like i was taking my sweet time on purpose. She made me feel as if I was a burden and I have never been to a doctors office where I feel like I am not wanted. I overheard her laughing with the other Medical assistants about my weight. Practically in tears the entire time I was at this office. I will never suggest this office to anyone, Dr Schilling may be a great doctor, but he needs to rethink his staff because they are nasty individuals and I know my Primary Doc will never refer back to him because this isnt the first time this office has treated patients horribly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I had an emergency gall bladder operation. I did not chose Dr. Schilling. Unfortunately he was the surgeon on call on February 14. The surgery took about 1 hour. After recovery, I did not see or hear from Dr. Schilling at all. No post op information was given to me nor follow up at all from him. This surgeon is a very arrogant, rude and uncaring individual. The staff at the hospital somehow hinted that his reputation is questionable.After the 2 week recovery, I was scheduled to see him. He kept me waiting until 3.30 p.m. for my 2 p.m. appointment.His staff was as rude and uncaring as Dr. Schilling. The office visit lasted less than 5 minutes after he he kept me waiting for 1 1/2 hours. My questions were evaded and went unanswered because he was in a rush and could not properly attend to me. Beware of this quack. Please be very cautious. I am very dissatisfied with this so called Dr.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Great doctor....keeps patient and family well informed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Okay that last commet above ours was a person who is really pathectic. Dr. Shilling was a Godsend! He took over my brothers case from a Doctor who was running an insurance scam. Dr. Shilling took our case and consulted with Dr. Masse and both doctors were able to tend to my brothers wound and the wound was closed within 6 weeks. this wound was open for close to a year. He is very kindhearted and very interested in your well-being. He is a 10 in our books! He is the best.

Submitted August 26, 2010

When I had appendicitis this last Thursday, diagnosed by my PC, she called Dr. Schilling who set up my appendectomy promptly. While the hospital felt they would like to take four hours to waste time, Dr. Schilling immediately got me into the OR as soon as they paged him as if he were waiting on me the entire time. He was very nice and I felt like he did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Beware of this doctor! He was on call for my regular doctor that weekend. This doctor cut me in the ER at TMC with his scalpel and no anesthesia in a way that was so inhumane. I had surgery one week prior for Divirticulitis. My incision was very painful with some drainage. He got his scalpel and cut me open without even explaining what he was about to do. I screamed and cried that it hurt for him to put his scalpel back in his pocket he ignored my cry and kept on cutting. I said this is not even sterile and he said there is no sterile place in this hospital. I have experienced pain and suffering as a direct result of this doctors actions. My healing process was well over 6 months and I am still suffering to this day. There is a lot more that I cannot talk about right now. Please, please beware of this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Jolyon D. Schilling's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Assurant