Ratings for Dr. Cynthia C. Andrews

Dr Andrews has very polite front office staff. It is easy to schedule an appointment with her (at a day and time that fits my work schedule). Her nurse is nice, both on the phone and in person. The computer medical records do not get in the way of talking directly to either the nurse or Dr Andrews. I rarely have to wait past my scheduled appointment time. Her recommendations about my care (labs, specialists, meds) are really up to date with what I hear about in the news. She has been very gentle when making suggestions about my health. I have been a patient for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

She and her staff are horible. I took my son to them when he hurt his knee in football. He could not walk on it at all. They told him he had had no damage and he just sprang his knee. I just knew this wasn't right. I just knew from the way my son was hurting something was seriously wrong. I took him to an orthopedic dr the next day and he was scheduled for surgery within 24 hrs from a large tear to his maniscus. (Spelling?)i would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I recently saw Dr. Andrews and she was very incensitive to my situation. She kept insisting that my boyfriend must have cheated on me and regardless of what I said she did not seem to believe me. She did not openly provide me with information other than continually making comments about going home and having a big fight tonight with my boyfriend. Now, I am waiting on test results, only have answers to half the questions I asked, and was not comforted at all by her attitude towards me. I will not be going back, and will be seeing another doctor for a second opinion before these test results are even in. Her mind was made up on me before she even walked into the room.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Cynthia C. Andrews's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford