Ratings for Dr. Culley K. Christensen

STAY AWAY! Definitely tops one of the worst doctors I have seen. I have had an ongoing condition in my knee that has required surgery for several years but we chose to exhaust all non surgical options before we went that route. 7 years later, it's even worse. I saw Dr. Christensen 7 years ago and he suggested physical therapy, which I did for 3 years and reports were sent back to him. Since, I have done exercises on my own (you'd think I would know what to do after all that). I recently went back because I was no longer able to do my daily activities without pain. He was rude, talked to me like I was an idiot and told me "Physical therapists don't know what they're talking about". HE referred me to them and then proceeded to tell me I needed MORE physical therapy because he didn't believe I was doing exercises on my own! I went to a different surgeon who I will be receiving my surgery through and they then refused to send my records! I warned you, STAY AWAY from this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Visited for a follow up on surgery with complaints about pain and minimial movement. He didn't even look over the surgery report. Did not believe or listen. Said there was nothing wrong with me go use my hand like normal! Little did I know at the time, that more movement causes more damage!do not see or trust this guy. He should give up his license.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Do not use this Doctor!!! My 83 yr. old Mother is in the hospital for an infected big toe. Upon arrival he immediately told her that the toe needed to be removed. He had not even looked at the MRI yet. She wanted to discuss this diagnoses with my sister and I. He told her he did not have time for that and said, "Can't you make a decision without talking to your family?" She started to say that her own Mother had the same issue and they decided to not have her toe removed and she lived another 3 yrs. He told her he didn't have time for her stories and she needed to make a decision right then and there. This Dr. is void of empathy and compassion for other people. Do not use him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

STAY AWAY from this doctor. Run! He did my rotator cuff surgery Said he was going to do arthroscopic. Woke up with a 5 inch scar. Had excruciating spasms in my deltoids for months. Recovery was a nightmare. Wouldn't even entertain the idea of generic muscle relaxant. Prescribed ridiculously expensive ones instead. When I said I couldn't afford them, and I wasn't going to fill the prescription, he said: "Then I guess you'll be in pain. Those are the ones that are best for you." I was incapacitated for 6 months and 10 years later, my shoulder still pops. Horrible, arrogant, everything that a doctor should not be.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Absolute worst dr ive ever met in my life. He told me my acl would grow back and thats so completelt false. I wouldnt even recomend him to bag groceries to bag my groceries. I woukd stay as far away from him as I can. He also wanted to do surgery the next day after seeing me without even doing any tests or mri on me. Absolute joke. I cant even believe theres dr's like this.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I read the other comments and I am a bit surprised, but then again you can not please everyone. I have been to the office and I also know a few patients that have recommended him to myself and have been patients for several years. I have learned that people just want a pill for a cure or to help them instead of being complient and do physical therapy or exercises at home.I am sure because of the nature of the specialy of Orthopedics- peolple want that "pain" medication when they no-longer need it for pain.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

EXTREMELY poor in judgment and is very rude. Does not listen to patients and is only looking at the dollar signs. His staff was equally as rude as he was. I am only thankful to him for making me want to take my business elsewhere, also very glad I did so. Easily the worst doctors experience i've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

This doctor has seen me for a few issues. Heand his staff have been thorough, nice, helpful and professional. He knows what he is talking about, he gave me options and provided excellent advise.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Before seeing Dr Christensem, I took the time to write the Dr a one-page letter of all the previous doctors I had visited and previous treatments I had tried for my condition. Dr Christensen dismissed the letter as "too much information" and threw me over to an X-Ray technician (who I had to remind to give me a lead shield before turning on the X-ray machine). The equipment felt antiquated. The doctor was gruff and unhelpful. Definitely the worst doctor experience I'd ever had. Needless to say and I cancelled my follow-up appointment.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

This doctor refused to listen to pertinent information and released my suffering child without adequate treatment.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Culley K. Christensen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)