Ratings for Dr. Clara Curiel

I have been with Dr. Curiel's office after being diagnosed with metastatic melanoma almost 10 years ago. Dr. Curiel and her staff along with the entire cutaneous oncology department have been instrumental in helping me live long past my "expiration date" of 3-5 years post diagnosis. She is a caring, compassionate, and brilliant physician who listens carefully and shares her knowledge easily. During difficult times of advancing disease and trying treatments, Dr. Curiel has been an important part of my support team. I depend on Dr. Curiel and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr.Curiel has an extensive interest and knowledge of all types of skin cancer. Her exams are thourough and she will spend as much time as needed at your visit. Her staff is wonderful and they all treat you as an important person in helping you take care of your skin. Calls to the office are answered promptly and resolved usually in one phone call. The Cancer center is a beautiful, calming place to go to a doctors office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Curiel is pleasant, knowledgeable, professional and thorough in her treatment of patients. She discusses all diagnosis and treatments with her patients, and schedules follow-up visits as necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

The Arizona Cancer Center is an attractive, comfortable building. But Dr. Curiel is the most rude doctor I have ever met! She did not even know me and she acted as though she disliked me intensely and she would not let me speak, she did not want to listen to anything I had to say. She did all the talking and was not reasonable. Perhaps she was having a bad day and took it out on me. I am a cancer patient and I don't need a doctor with a bad attitude. I would call her behavior irrational. I was glad to get out of there and I won't ever go back.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010