Ratings for Dr. Susan R. Cortesi

I had a total mastctomy....Dr. Cortesi did a wonderful job....I had no pain at all....she was kind and compassionate. I would recommend her and know that she is a great surgeon. Her office staff is also excellent...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Cortesi, she is the best.....

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Very knowledgable, caring surgeon. The staff went above and beyond to help. Excellent experience and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

In September 2016, I needed surgery to repair a hernia. Dr. Cortesi was highly recommended by my primary care doc. I met with Dr. Cortesi to discuss my surgery and found her to be very caring and easy to talk to. She took plenty of time to discuss my surgical options and possible complications. Surgery was done as an outpatient, and I had no complications afterwards. Clearly, Dr. Cortesi is a skilled surgeon who truly cares about her patients- and she's a lot of fun to talk to!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Cortesi has my unqualified recommendation. She is a genius and, I think, a magician. She performed a left side open surgery inguinal hernia repair on me and, due to her professional skill and attention to detail, spared me the problems and complications I had previously experienced in surgery on the right side a year and a half earlier in another state. She knew my anxiety about this surgery about the catheter that I needed before and in consult with the anesthesiologist used a different narcotic in the anesthesia. The result was no need for a catheter. This alone would be sufficient for my recommendation. However, there is more. My discomfort was minimal and bruising around my groin non-existent. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Recently had a hernia repair. Entire process handled very professionally with all appointments on time or even early. Surgery pain free and I am on road to recovery. Thanks Dr. Cortesi. I recommend her for your surgical needs.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I found Dr. Susan Cortesi to be a very competent, caring, confident surgeon. Her diagnosis was correct and her care and bedside manner were a welcome experience. She took all the time I needed to answer my questions and explain my condition and upcoming gallbladder and hernia repair surgery to my satisfaction. Her knowledge, confidence, and attention to her patients gave me great comfort from my first appoint with her , to my day of surgery, and follow up appointment. Dr. Cortesi is a surgeon I can comfortably recommend for anyone in need of a special surgeon and I would use Dr. Cortesi in any future surgical needs that could arise. Finally her office staff are experienced and her nurses and assistants are knowledgeable and caring as well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Top notch Dr. and surgeon. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Do'nt know who the grinch is refering to, the Dr. Cortesi I saw yesterday for a first appt. was promt. knowlegable, very friendly, everything one could want in a docter.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

The doctor met me after an hour and a half of wait time. I think all those reviews out there are cooked up. The waiting time is preposterous. And when she finally met me for what was a in clinic procedure, she suggested a surgical procedure with general anesthesia and I would need to get admitted in a hospital for that. I did not understand her explanation for such a complex surgery. I just did not feel confident about her opinion.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Susan R. Cortesi's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)