Ratings for Dr. Neil Crofton

He is more than happy to refer to a specialist when necessary

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

The best! I feel very fortunate that myself and my family have Dr. Crofton, Beverly and Christine to look out for us. They are a great team. He may run a bit behind in punctuality but I see that as a good thing. If he were on time every time I would be concerned. We have not had a negative experience in 20 years...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He actually cares about every patient. His staff, Beverly and Christine are always soo helpful and invested in your well being. I would have to say that even at a moments notice, when I was in severe pain, he was there for me. The waiting people are talking about confuses me as I've had him as my GP for almost 10 years and he's rarely running behind! Plus, I don't mind a bit of a wait as I know he goes the extra mile for patients, so once in a while ( even mine ) the appt goes longer, but if they are ever running behind, they never hide from you, they let you know. Unlike past Drs I've seen. He's compassionate, caring and very knowledgeable about everything. If it's beyond him, he will refer you to the best specialists and I find they are often just as great as he is! Can't ever imagine having a different Dr. And I see him at least once a month due to a condition I have. Great office, it's like family! Kudos to everyone in this office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

His practice is very busy but he always takes the time to listen, recommend treatment and follow up. I find him open-minded to other CAM's and appreciate openness to an alternative approach. He is a fantastic doctor and has a helpful, knowledgeable, friendly receptionist who makes getting an appointment easy.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have had Dr Crofton for a few years now for myself and kids and he has been an amazing doctor for our family! He has listen to us and addressed all our concerns with out pushing us away and just going right to drugs like other doctors out there that I have had. He is very friendly, caring and understanding. He is always willing to have us in when we need him. His staff is also amazing!! I for sure say Dr Crofton and his staff is the best out there. :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr Crofton smiles and nods and is polite, likely why people rate him highly. As long as you aren't very ill, he's great OR if you are finished your run, same. Otherwise, look elsewhere. He doesn't refer thinking he knows everything any specialist will tell you. He isn't straightforward. Rather than tell you what he's doing, he circumvents requests and smiles. He's a great politician. A poor physician. By the time your symptoms are severe enough for him to take them seriously, you will be in a tremendous fight for your health. But he'll smile and nod every time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

The best Dr. very caring and listens.Has helped me. Have been to other Dr. and have felt unimportant. Not with Neil

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Crofton has been 100% on the diagnosis and sticks to his guns even when I don't believe him and get cranky about it. He is as good as they get - and I have seen a lot of medical doctors during a lifetime that included 13 surgeries. He has been my GP for about 20 years. I don't plan on switching...

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr Crofton has been my MD for several yrs and really takes the time to help. The previous rater expressed displeasure with waiting. Would you want a Dr. who hurries? Beverly amazes me at the front desk. I called in after several yrs of not going there and she remembered me like I was in there yesterday. I have never felt like she is like the previous rater said.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Crofton is not a good doctor in my opinion. He is never on time and you must wait 30 minutes to an hour to see him (ive even waited an hour and a half for a scheduled apt. In my opinion His front desk staff is rude and judgemental and sometimes acts as though she is a doctor herself ( I think she is on a power trip). He spends too much time empathizing with patients rather then treating them or on preventative care. I strongly believe he makes patients more ill rather than better.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010