Ratings for Dr. Victor F. Reyes

Dr. Victor Reyes is a wonderful doctor. Myself and my family are lucky to have such a great doctor taking care of us.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I wouldn't go anywhere else other than to see Dr. Reyes. I've known him for 30 years. I trust his judgement, as he has shown many times over to be very through and complete in his diagnosis, and treatment. His office staff is very helpful with lab reports, prescriptions, and getting messages to the doctor when I have called. I am never waiting long, and appreciate the service I get through his staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Reyes started off as a good doctor many years ago and now he leaves a lot to be desired. He is rude, impatient and the wait time to see him is unreasonable. Please look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Reyes is very compassionate and communicates well. He was helpful in allowing my daughter to recover after a recent illness.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

make an appointment with dr. reyes .it will take 6 months before the data .you'll still alive at that time.dr reyes is very rude !!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Reyes has been my "HMO gatekeeper" for about 14 years, and I'm glad he's in the program. Other HMO docs don't come close to his knowledge, his patience, his accessibility, and his listening. I never feel rushed and he answers all my questions, esp. if I bring them in writing on paper. I will miss him (I've moved and I'm headed to Medicare.)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

I have had Reyes for years and the first 2 were great. But the last 3 visits he was rude, in the room w/me no more then 3 minutes-that time being me describing my symptoms. One visit I had a dislocated toe and he never even looked at it just rolled his eyes when I described my symptoms.I had to see a podiatrist to find this out .The other visit ended up requiring surgery because he ignored my symptoms for too long. I can't say I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

i switched to dr. reyes not long ago based on the ratings i saw here (my last few primary care docs were absolute nightmares). my first couple of visits with him were wonderful. and, while i agree with the other 2 posts here, i must admit i found myself disappointed with him when he recently said to me in so many words regarding my back problem, "well, there's not much more i can do." meaning, what? no more tests can be done (or redone)? no referrals to different specialists to get other opinions? it was just left at (in so many words), "oh well, you're on your own." i don't if it has to do with having an HMO vs. PPO (i'm covered under HMO), or if he's being lazy...but i truly feel he be much more proactive in exhausting all the possibilities to get to the root of my problem. it's too bad, because i was really hoping for more...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Extremely intelligent, gentle and caring. As good as they come.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Good communicator - good listener and if you explain clearly your symptoms/problems he is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2004

Dr. Victor F. Reyes's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)