Ratings for Dr. Dara Behroozi

Dr Berhroozi is always on time Jen is very good

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

OMG - where do I start? The MOA - Jen - she is amazing!!!! I have NEVER EVER dealt with someone so kind, compassionate, helpful, patient (ohhh....soooo patient) and truly one of a kind. Dr Behroozi is also amazing! Very knowledgeable, takes the time to listen attentively, advocates on your behalf...it is a real shame he doesn't take on patients full time. But I am grateful for both he and Jen for bringing much needed excellent care to the area!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Amazing Dr and MOA. Both make you feel very cared for. I went here for a second opinion. He has great bedside manor for pelvic examinations. He is very thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares for you and has a great uplifting personality. Thank you so much for the amazing experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

The MOA - Jen, is absolutely amazing. Fits you in when it's an emergency, calms you down when you need it, and is just in general a happy soul that blesses the room with her presence. Dr Behroozi is amazing. He is thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. If results are unfavourable, he will call after work hours to check in on your status. Unfortunately I am having medical issues and have been in and out of the hospital for 2 months. I don't know how I would have survived without Dr Behroozi. He advocated on my behalf with specialists and goes over and beyond his duties to ensure I don't have any further questions or concerns I'm so blessed that I found Dr Behroozi and that he has such a wonderful MOA.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

A hidden gem. I am so imoressed with this doctor and this tiny walk in I've seen Dr. Behroozi for a total of 20 minutes over 2 visits to Richmond Medical Clinic this year.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I just had the good fortune to meet Dr. Behroozi. A lovely gentleman who is kind, professional and courteous. He is a rare gem of a find. He certainly reminds me of my now retired family doctor. I will certainly be back when I need my prescriptions refilled. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Went to Richmond drop in clinic. Wait was fast, front desk lady was lovely, Dr. Behroozi was fantastic and patient. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Very impressed with Dr Behroozi - knowledgeable and cares, rare find

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Fantastic doctor. He really cares about his patients. I had a little surgery yesterday and he took time out of his Saturday to call me at home to see if I was alright. I highly recommend him! New office 2020 Richmond

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

We miss dr Dara Behroozi sooooooooo much.We know him for almost 20 years when he had his office in Vancouver.Dorin,Roxana,Alexandru

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019