Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Borg

I have been a patient of Dr. Borg for almost 11 years and he has always been attentive and responsive, and is compassionate about proactive patient care. When I went to him with six weeks ago severe back pain he quickly referred me to the appropriate specialist for follow and then subsequent surgery with a doctor from Barrow Neurological Associates. With Dr. Borg's participation in the MDVIP program he has time to spend with each patient and develop a forward looking health plan.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Borg is great. He really listens and is very thorough. The office could be better but the doc is great.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Intelligent, caring, compassionate physician, consistantly in the "Top Docs" listing in Phoenix Magazine. Also very involved in his community, schools, service organizations. He cares!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

My parents and I have been going to this office since 1992. Dr. is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Don't have to wait weeks for an appointment. I had a walk-in for questions on an abnormal pap results and they had me in with the dr. within 30 minutes. My insurance changed a few times so I had to switch, but I was back as soon as I had insurance with a company covered by this office. They're also very thorough whenever I have questions. My mother is a nurse and always does a lot of research (reviews, education/experience) before selecting a doctor, we've never had any issues with this office. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Doctor was not helpful. I ended up in the emergency room due to pain. Doctor seems to avoid critical referrals to other specialties when needed. Office support staff is very unprofessional and nurse is downright mean. I have changed doctors.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Can usually get in to see someone in the practice, but the practice is not consumer-friendly. They don't offer certain immunization shots due to expense...so we need to find another provider for that. They won't do a physical on a woman unless they do the pap smear too. They go on vacation, and callers are instructed to "go to urgent care or emergency room" if we need attention. After 10+ years, we are looking to change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Ronald E. Borg's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst