Ratings for Dr. David N. Mowbray

Dr. Mowbray helped my wife with a skin infection and me with skin tag removal. He has checked moles for us. What impressed my wife was his knowledge of how her skin conditions related to some circulatory issues and stress. Her complexion also improved with regular visits and treatments and he has been very patient answering her questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

My husband and I BOTH go to Dr. Mowbray. He came highly recommended to us by our Health Practitioner. We find Dr. Mowbray extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Admittedly, he does initially appear to be rather dry. HOWEVER, the more time we've spent with Dr. Mowbray, we've come to realize that dryness is merely his approach as he's taking everything in, analyzing all tests and clinical observations. Dr. Mowbray is a patient and caring practitioner but, he's not a chit-chatter. He is all business during our exams. He treated and successfully removed my large sebaceous cysts and my husband's skin cancer beautify. He sent my husband to a fabulous Mos Surgeon who removed the large cancer on his face- surprisingly with barely any visible scaring. We trust Dr. Mowbray with our skin health and would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the straight facts and first class treatment.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

He is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have every seen. First, he walked in when I was undressing (not a minute after the nurse left me with a gown to change into). Then, instead of checking for all the moles on my body, he eye balled 40% of the area from a distance of 4-5 feet, checking only closely area under my underwear, where I have no moles! He totally missed some moles that were uneven in color and shape on my sides. THen, rather than trying to figure out the root cause of my cuticle infection, he insisted that I must have been biting the cuticule area, which is a complete nonsense, since I have never had the habit to bite or play with that area. Very unhelpful, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. David N. Mowbray's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners