Ratings for Dr. Jason T. Ransdell

Dr. Ransdell is the best, most reputable doctor I have ever had the pleasure to have as my doctor. He is by far the best at what he does and the profession he represents. I highly recommend him to everyone!! I have the utmost respect for him because he referred me to a different specialist when he felt another doctor could help me more than he could due to my unique vision problem, when other doctors kept telling me my vision would only continue to worsen and I just needed to deal with it. Meanwhile, they were trying to fit me with a prescription annually that had no hope of correcting my vision. Only after 7 pairs of glasses in one year (& I still could not see) did I start looking for other answers. I feel very blessed to have been paired with Dr. Ransdell, because he referred me to a doctor who has surgically performed a miracle and I no longer even need glasses to correct a problem I have suffered with for 46 years! I owe my health and happiness to Dr. Ransdell!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Jason T. Ransdell's Credentials

• Illinois College of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ