Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Rundbaken

Save your time, your money, and your sanity. Go to ANY pulmonologist other than this guy. His attitude is insulting and dismissive. His knowledge seems extremely limited to a FEW common conditions. I learned more from Google searches than I did from this guy. His bedside manor = ZERO. HIs willingness/ability to communicate with a patient = ZERO. His interest in working with you to uncover the cause of a condition other than one of the few he's used to working with = absolute ZERO. He is an utterly and completely excuse for a pulmonologist.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable takes his time good care appropriate medications always available

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Rundbaken was very caring and takes his time and explains things to you. He is very prompt on his appt time. The staff is always very nice and knowlegable also. I would--and have recommended him to others. He was recommended to us by someone we met at exercise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I wasn't very pleased with my experience. I had a home test on June 5; it took over three weeks to get the test results. Then it took four more weeks for an appointment. We drove an hour for a 5 min appointment. The staff received my test results via fax. We looked at it, and it was not legible, but Dr. Rundbaken read from it. When questioned about how he could read the report, he got impatient and just wanted me to take another test because he said I didn't believe the results. Then left the room without another word. I was just asking questions. Sleep apnea was 'Old Hat' to him but very new to me. He was very impatient, did not answer concerns, and was quite arrogant. I'll do what he says, but I won't refer you to him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rundbaken for five years. He first treated me for pneumonia in the hospital. From thereon, I have been seeing him for sleep apnea and COPD. He has always treated me kindly and has excellent bedside manners. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

A very concerning, caring doctor. He and his staff are very knowledgeable. His appointments are always on time, minimal waiting.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

not a real doctor paid a lot of money fro a prescription and he wont write it for me. Wants me to go to a facility he is with. what a butthead.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr Rundbaken is always so helpful and willing to work me in whenever I am ill. He has even called me on the weekend to check on me to see how I was doing. Even if I have to wait I know that I will get as much time with him as I need.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

i think he is the best specialist i have. he is very polite, kind, and knowledgeable. he has helped me more than any other specialist i have gone to for my sleeping problems. he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Caring and knowledgable staff and doctor. Always willing to answer questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Craig M. Rundbaken's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sun City West, AZ