Ratings for Dr. George Wang

He is the worse Doctor ever and Nurse that you see in tempe office is a joke Nuse Daly that was their make sure you got your blood work done and really cared about us but now it a joke

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I took my daughter to see this Dr. and right after he introduced himself he asked if she had been to a psychiatrist. This was literally right after he introduced himself! He had not even been given information on her illnesses or told why we were there. I believe he was making judgements based on her meds list which included allergies to any med ever given even one time. Not sure, but by the 9th time he asked if she had a psychiatrist I knew we had come to the wrong place. All we came for was to find out if she was having any seizures due to her illness. Horrible Dr. It's also very rude for a Dr. to take a personal call for 5 min. while in the room with you and not even say anything afterwards. Neurological test was a joke! Didn't even give my daughter a chance to respond to whether she felt the cold instrument or vibrations the same on both sides. Never see this Dr.!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I went to see this neurologist to manage my epilepsy. Now I was diagnosed in 2009, and for the most part have successfully managed my seizures on Dilantin. Keppra made me too sick and lamictal gave me a rash. So all this guy had to do was order blood work and check my levels, then write me a script and say see ya in a year. Instead they put me back on lamictal, because I'm in my prime reproductive years.... I tried explaining that I had a 5 year IUD just put in and "oopsies" weren't an issue. He still insisted that I take the lamictal. And to no surprise I developed a rash. So I go in and this time I met his PA.... She looked as if she just walked off the set of the rocky horror picture show. And she suggested I take this new sample drug Vimpat, I tried to beg this woman to please just give me a script for Dilantin so I didn't end up out of meds and really screwed. She basically refused and gave me my samples and sent me on my way. I never went back after that. They refused to prescribe Klonopin because of its a controlled substance and I should go to a psychiatrist for it. Well funny enough, Vimpat is also a controlled substance. Save yourself the time and just go to someone else. It may not be time saving at first but it saves you from having to change specialist later, and you won't have nearly as many headaches.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

was a patient saw him once saw his awful PA the rest of the time she didn't care that the meds made me ill or that my headaches lasted for days, insisted on a very costly sleep study which was a joke and proved nothing. Never sent me for blood work , cat scan or eeg, just tried to dope me up on costly meds that she guessed would work. I stopped going and they have never bothered to call and find out why

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Worst doctor EVER!!! He asks questions, but doesn't bother to listen to the answer. As long as he gets all his questions asked, he feels he has done his job. He prescribed some medication with some very scary side effects, so I called the office and told them I was not taking that med but needed something for my headache. I called the next day to follow up and was told he had increased the dosage (for a med I wasn't taking, and no one even called to tell me). Five phone calls and four promises later, he still hasn't call. I started calling on Wednesday...it is now Monday (day 8 of a headache that will not go away), and he can't even bother to call back. I had an EEG done 8 days ago, but still have not heard anything back. I guess as long as he did the test, he gets paid, so it doesn't really matter if he reviews it or talks to the patient about it. I will definitely not be going back to this "doctor" again and will warn everyone I know about him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Wang's office staff has changed my life drastically. His office staff is incredibly sensitive, more caring than family! They are proficient, kind and precise. Dr. Wang is amazing. His telephone service is professionally prerecorded and it does not take long to get to a live person. Dr. Wang's assistant, Kate is incredibly patient, thorough and corresponds to my PCP faithfully. The Mesa office is so architecturally designed it is an inspiration to sit in. I am so grateful for this physician and the way his staff has helped me regain a life of health and quality I wish the same back to them so very much.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Wang was wonderful and helped me get a fast diagnosis, and to a great surgeon and together they got me back on my feet.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

they always hang up on you or leave you on hold a long time still waiting

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

My mother is a patient of his. I am commenting only on what I have observed in the office. Staff to my mom: "We are only scheduling new patients for this month and next...". Also heard patient pleading with staff to let him have an appt. He said he had been coming in for over a year, just seeing the nurse and having more tests ordered. No doctor, no diagnosis, no communication. Every time I have sat in the waiting room I have heard the staff trying to cover up for one of their mistakes, usually putting something in the wrong chart.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. George Wang's Credentials

• Chinese

• Chongqing Med Univ, Chongqing, Sichuan, China (Chungking Univ) (Grad. 1982)