Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Jones

After receiving chiropractic adjustments for years I found the forceful techniques created a "rubber band" effect; my body would bounce back to where it was prior to treatment.  I also learned that radiation from x-rays accumulate in the body. So when I moved to Phoenix, I looked for a chiropractor who uses thermal scanning instead of x-rays, and non-force techniques.    I was lucky to find Dr. Richard Jones.  He uses a thermal scan developed by NASA (see: http://drrichjones.com/).  And, he has studied and incorporated many alternative techniques into his practice.  For example, when he uses Upledger craniosacral therapy on me, I feel the release it gives my body.  He is sucessfully treating my TMJ.  I have only been seeing him for a month, and my body already feels more balanced and in less pain. Above all, Dr. Jones is deeply committed to really helping every one of his patients.    He also has a massage table and massage chairs.  A big plus!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Jones is a fabulous chiropractor. He talks relatively fast and you have to have him repeat himself but he is very knowledgable and fun to do care with. His front office girl, Shannon, can use an attitude adjustment but dealing with her is kept to a minimum. Dr. Jones does not pop or crack your joints. He has several massaging devices (chairs, table etc) that you are free to come in and use without an appointment and without paying for them. This is rare, my last chiro charged me for the use of everything but the bathroom. His wife is the insurance girl and does a good job, although appears somewhat spacey at times. But she gets the job done. I have recommended him to several friends and they have all enjoyed going to him. I think you will appreciate what he can do for you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Richard J. Jones's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1973)

MB Health