Ratings for Dr. Randall S. Widmaier

Dr. Widmaier is the best, most caring chiropractor I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen MANY. Highly recommend him! His staff are so sweet too. They really enjoy their job.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Widmaier and his staff are friendly, helpful, and seem to care about your well being. He turned a non-believer into a very happy person!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

He seems to be very knowledgable and helpful. I'm not sure yet whether his treatment is helping my injury or not. He is very personable, but his staff is not. They make no effort at conversation or taking interest in patients. I am very surprised that they have patients use the same pillows over and over again for therapies without any attempt at sanitization other than putting a paper towel down. I'm not sure what they think a paper towel is going to do. I like Dr. Widmaier, but would really like a more patient friendly environment which is what I was used to at my other chiropractor's office.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Randall S. Widmaier's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet