Ratings for Dr. Alvin R. Fulkerson

ABC 123 Went into office to set apt, done deal no problems. Showed up for apt, waited about 10 mins to see Dr. Fulkerson.He solved my problems in ONE VISIT!This doctor is GOOD!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

It was difficult for me to get in for an appointment, his office was very busy- he seems to be popular with seniors. He was very short with me, only gave me an official diagnosis when I prodded him for it and when I asked him about my options to lighten my freckles he treated my inquiry like a ridiculous, vain question. He ended up prescribing me something for dry skin but not in a large enough quantity for the issue I was having- then he refused to authorize a refill. Also, what he ended up prescribing me to lighten my freckles was incorrect- it's only used for people who want to lighten ALL of their skin not just small portions of discolorations. I found this out after I spent $75 at the pharmacy and then called the pharmacist later to clarify about the instructions that didn't sound accurate to me. My family will never visit Dr. Fulkerson again, he didn't help any of my issues and now I'm out money and time!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Fulkerson is great, very caring and helpful, but his staff is the absolute WORST! They are disorganized,unhelpful and every single contact with them leaves me shaking my head in disbelief and upset. After 10 days of trying to get a simple prescription refill, and repeatedly requesting that the doctor write for 90 days as per our mail order pharmacy, and hand delivering the fax sheet to be used, sure enough, the fax sheet was lost, the fax number was lost, and the prescription was written for 30 days, which cost the same as a 90 day. Your staff can make or break you -- Dr. Fulkerson, your staff is breaking you! We're going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Alvin R. Fulkerson's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)