Ratings for Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez

When it comes to Dr. Gomez, I wish he could be my doctor for everything that ever goes wrong with me :) he is just amazing. Smart, friendly and just a genuine man. He delivered my last baby via c section and I had many pregnancy issues with her and he had nothing but respect for me, and genuine concern to do all he can to make sure her and I were going to be ok. During my surgery this dr is so concentrated on what he is doing and focused I felt nothing but ease knowing he was the one doing my surgery, and after my daughter had respiratory issues being born 6 weeks early and Dr Gomez took the time to go see her and make sure she was ok as well and spoke to my husband. He never ever makes me feel rushed during appointments. He is always there to listen and won't leave until he knows my questions have been answered. If your looking for a Dr who will take his time with you and make sure you have a great pregnancy and delivery he is who you want!!! Hands down best doctor. I have been seeing him since I moved here from Chicago and now my daughter goes to him as well. We both love him!!!!!! The staff could be a bit more friendly and I wonder if they let dr Gomez even know at times some of the calls I have made because I think if he did it would of been handled. ❤️ your favorite patient. You know who that is dr Gomez :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Gomez is absolutely amazing! He takes the time to listen and answer all of your questions. He always has a great attitude and makes you feel like a person and not just a patient. I have no complaints when it comes to Dr. Gomez, however the office staff at the Dobson location are not very well organized and Stephanie the receptionist is very rude both in person and on the phone. I try to schedule my appointments at the Baseline office just so I can avoid her. The staff at the Baseline office are amazing!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I LOVE this doc! He delivered both my babies and I will be going to him for my third. He always takes the time to listen to and answer all of my questions. Thanks doc for everything!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Gomez (and his staff) were fantastic. They were respectful of my time and all of my questions were thoroughly answered. I felt very comfortable and would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Gomez is kind, patient and caring. He is very knowledgeable and up all on the current procedures. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Worst obgyn I've ever been to- felt like I was being pushed through the office as fast as they could write the bill. He spent no more than 2 minutes in the exam room with me and in that time, did a pregnancy urine test, a pap smear, abdominal and breast exam checking for pregnancy and all the while just kept saying 'no, all normal. not at all pregnant'. He told me my pregnancy symptoms are a hormone issue and that was it. He made me feel like a science expirement that had failed. Been crying for hours since the appointment. I would not recommend Dr Gomez to anybody looking for a Dr that cares.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I have been seeing doctor Gomez for 28 years. In fact he delivered my youngest daughter who is not expecting and seeing him. He is the best doctor around. I have 3 daughters and we all love him. He makes you feel so comfortable, and will answer all your questions to make you understand your situation. His staff is all very polite and have always taken the best care of us. Dr. Gomez your doctors, your staff and you ALL ROCK. WE LOVE YOU. JUDY OCHS

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I love Dr. Gomez. He is always happy and makes you feel at ease. I have been seeing him for 15 yrs. I have only been lucky enough to have him deliver one of my 4 kids and it was the best delivery I had. I had problems with one of the doctors in the office and felt I couldn't see her again. I explained the situation to him and he was very supportive. I only have 2 complaints. One is that he is so popular it is extremely hard to get a yearly exam appoint. with him. I called in March and couldn't get one until July at the Country Club office or Sept. at the Baywood office. Way too long. My other complaint is that the wait is too long in the office. This was really a problem at Baywood. I found it faster to drive an extra 20 min. to Country Club than to wait at Baywood. If you are looking for a great, knowledgeable doctor with a good bedside manner, Dr. Gomez is the one for you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Gomez is awesome! :) He delivered my first baby via c-section and did a great job! He is always very helpful and super duper kind! I never ever feel like he doesn't have time for me and that he truly cares. He remembers my name and remembers things about my family that I have told him in the past! I can't say enough about him! Thank you for everything Doc! :)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AHC