Ratings for Dr. Johnny L. Serrano

Staff is completely incompetent! I called to get the address and they proceeded to give me the phone number, as if I didn't have it to call them. Then they called me 15 minutes before the appointment to sat they didn't want to surprise me but that they where not contracted with my insurance. They didn't know this a week prior when they accepted the referral and scheduled the appiontment. My husband has an infection do they not realize it needs to be dealt with ASAP! People health hangs in the balance and they can't do their job properly.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Was impressed at first visit that he seemed more concerned about not causing infection by not doing surgery right away. After second visit, and him not wanting to proceed but "wait and see if it takes care of itself" all the while I was in pain and severely inconvenienced, I felt he was milking me for the office visit income until he could move on to the surgical charges. I left him right away and moved to Dr. Edward Charles and couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, that left me living with a hernia for 2 1/2 months until it was resolved.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

my initial consult was $40 he was in with me maybe 5 min. after making me wait an hour past appt time. his staff couldn't be bothered to address my concerns for surgery as a nursing mom....

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

This physician has no bedside manner and unethical in his approach to surgical care.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Johnny L. Serrano's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ