Ratings for Dr. Stan Wong

Dr Wong had been my parents doctor and after I was frustrated with my 'doctor' I thought I would give him a call. He has been helpful, actually listens and checks out m symptoms and concerns, very friendly and polite, looks for realistic problems and solutions. He knows who I am whn I walk in and greets me warmly. Routinely checks the file and looks for progress or concerns. So glad I made the switch

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Been going to Dr Wong for over 20 years. He is a great doctor and cares for his patients. My children also go to Dr Wong and love him. I see to many comments about canceled appointments, but people have to realise doctors can get sick to. Pretty sure Dr Wong does not take any new patients due to the amount of people he has taken in. Great rating from a very loyal patient.,

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I find Dr Wong pleasant, caring and real. My parents had previously seen him and did have problems with appointments being cancelled due to Dr Wongs own health issues but since I started seeing him he's always been there and has been extremely helpful. He listens and works through my concerns as well to help deal with issues in a professional and caring manner

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Stan Wong started his practice when I was a young lady and our family was one of his many 1sts. Dr. Stan Wong is ill. He does what he can - when he can and ya maybe hard to depend on. However he is going under several treatments himself. In all fairness Doctors are Human. He never planned to be sick or have such near death experiences. But he does love his Career. he is outstanding in his field. What he has can only be treated for now. Sometimes we can not control the deck of cards we are handed. But God Bless the trying!!! I hope he hangs in there and knows he has the support of his friends, family and those he helps to heal. It is not that he is lazy or does not care. He is coping!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Wong is very pleasant and helpful if you are ever able to see him. In the last 10 years, without exageration he has cancelled every appointment at least once except for the first appointment I ever made with him. I feel for his staff as they are constantly having to call and cancel appointments and hear complaints from people whom are fed up!! Why does someone become a Dr. if they have no intension of being one. I wish he cared more about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

He is a very nice Doctor easy to talk to, friendly knowledgable. BUT ,out of 10 appointments he kept ONE. Had to change doctors, when you need medical help you cant take the chance and wait for him to be in the office, because he is NEVER in the office,but still books appointments????

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I would like to say that my mother has had this doctor for awhile & just the other day I found her just a few hours from death due to lack of appointments. Every month I'd hear her say 'He canceled again..' & it just didn't make sense. Now that she has gotten the help & simple medication she needed all along (& a new doctor) she's doing allot better! I'm glad I was around to save her.. & I hope no one else puts up with any doctor with such lack of dedication to his patience's.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

This dr should not be in business since he canceals appointments and charge the Health Care for services not performed. And tax payers have to pay for it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Find a new Dr. this cancelling of appointments is not worth the wait. The front staff are the rudist! A complete mickey mouse operation, truely unbelievable.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

This is the only part time Dr. I know of!!! He cancels repeatedly without warning or explanation. he books way in advance and still does not show up for work. When you can see him he is only OK.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010