Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Wall

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Great Dr. he listens to you. VERY CONCERN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Saw many times and was initially pleased. Couldn't ask for better puncutality, cleanliness and bedside manner. However, discovered he was too quick to diagnose without additional testing. I didn't even know I was diagnosed with one of the issues that my next insurance company after United refused me for. I went back to him and asked how I could not even know I was diagnosed with an issue (fibromyalgia) and never treated for it or given any further info other than a possibility. There was no test to confirm deny diagnosis and I had no further symptoms after I was treated for hypothyroidism. Obviously I was misdiagnosed. I asked him to update my records and he stated he would ONLY state that I am asymptomatic now but not that diagnosis was incorrect. I will never go back to this doctor. He was too proud to admit he made a mistake. He admitted he did not test me for the disease and that I have had no treatments for it and that I should no sign of it now, but wouldn't change records.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Wall's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1976)