Ratings for Dr. John H. Crothers

this doc is very impatient and not happy, he is smart for sure however only thing that he ever said when i go to him is sorry no more high heels for you. i dont know what is he talking about i wear flats all my life...time to look for another one...dont waste your time he is there only some days of week late in the day

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Crothers' handwriting is illegible due to shaking hands. Written instructions were totally undecipherable! He should use computer to type instructions for patients. This is inexcusable!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Crothers is a wonderful doc. He rebuilt my ankle and I am so grateful to him for his knowledge and experience. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr Crothers is one of the best Hand and Foot Orthopedic doctors in Arizona. He is old school but VERY knowlegable. He did surgery to correct my grandsons club feet when he was 9 months old and he now has beautiful perfect feet 7 years later. We will always value Dr. Crothers work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

My wife has had two operations with this doctor, both broken wrists. He did a great job with the operations. He is a busy doctor because he is so good. He will answer all of your questions -- so be sure to ask about what ever concerns you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I found this dr very knowledgeable but is very busy. I feel his bedside manner suffers. Left me with the thought that I can never really know if my bone lesion is cancerous unless could be entirely removed and sent to pathology. Staff is kind and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. John H. Crothers's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)