You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Gulinson

Exceptionally nice physician. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He was on time and very polite. He took the time to listen to me. His skills for my colonoscopy were great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Execelent service on time was a good experiece for me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Pleased with appointment time availability and promptness to meet appointment time. Staff was friendly and responsive to my questions. They called me to let me know what my insurance was going to cover which was a relief going into the procedure. Dr Gulinson was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Let friends read script and they are considering the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

It was a very professional group of nurses and doctors. I was impressed with the way in which everyone communicated, and with the very well organized and well equipped facility .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Exceptionally professional team. Everyone in the center treated me with respect and made me feel confident in their abilities to care for me throughout my visit and procedure.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

No follow up by doctor on procedures; very little time spent with patient and seemingly unconcerned about patient's well beubg,

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

After performing a colonoscopy, Dr. Gulinson diagnosed me with Crohn's Disease. He put me through several tests that showed nothing. A few months later I got a second opinion from a female gastroenterologist at John C. Lincoln Deer Valley. She found NO signs of Crohn's Disease. He still wanted to put me through more tests, but I decided what's the point when he's not diagnosing me correctly? What's up with that?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable and has seen both my son and my husband. I do wish his staff was better and that it was easier to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Mark D. Gulinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptionally nice physician. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He was on time and very polite. He took the time to listen to me. His skills for my colonosc..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Execelent service on time was a good experiece for me. Thank you."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was misdiagnosed based on what he thought rather than the facts and he told me I didn't know my own history basically. "

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleased with appointment time availability and promptness to meet appointment time. Staff was friendly and responsive to my questions. They called me to let m..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a very professional group of nurses and doctors. I was impressed with the way in which everyone communicated, and with the very well organized and well ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptionally professional team. Everyone in the center treated me with respect and made me feel confident in their abilities to care for me throughout my visi..."

February 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=446540'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014