Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Freberg

Dr. Freberg is a Dr. who loves his job and it shows. He has been wonderfully supportive and he listens and reviews all documentation that is provided during visits. He is always thorough and professional. His bedside manner is warm and understanding, even if you are a coward like myself. I have respect for him as a person and a doctor. Alice

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Freeberg is amazing a Dr. He is very knowledgeable. I like his detailed explanations of my health care options, worked with me until he found out what my issue was and treated quickly. I have really enjoyed the services he and his staff has provided through the 12 years I have had to see him 3 or 4 times.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love this doctor and this man. I would not see anyone else. His caring manner is worth the wait. I have been seeing him for years and he is the most thorough caring doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Wait time is well over 2 hrs. and office staff is rude and talk about crap all the time. I heard it many times till the point I stopped going there!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Office staff are really disappointing and are more busy talking than working when doctor is not around. I've seen this over 12 yrs. now. Doctor is very friendly but going down hill as his client list keeps growing. Less time he has to address lab reports etc.. follow ups are very poor! Waiting time to see doctor is very late every time! No kidding on this one.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Worst office people ever. Waiting time is well over an hour. Doctor is nice to talk to but the rest is not worth your time and money!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr's Daniel Freberg and Kerry Amstutz nearly killed me due to their lack of experience and medical knowledge. Save yourself and your family. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Ever since the Gilbert Rd office closed the entire staff has been a disaster. The wait time is always over an hour. Nobody seems to know what to do or how to follow thru with any simple task. Referrals take weeks or not at all without many calls to check on status. The staff is EXTREMELY disorganized,rude,unfriendly,not helpful,and do not care about you the patient. I am very dissatified with the entire office and sadly am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Freberg has been my doctor for years. He's one of the very few doctors who will actually listen to you and interact with you like you are a person who deserves respect. As noted by another here, the punctuality issue exists because he does take as much time as necessary with each of his patients - never rushing out of the room to get to the next paying customer. You can tell this guy became a doctor for all the right reasons, a couple being that he genuinely likes people and likes to help them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Daniel L. Freberg's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1996)