Ratings for Dr. James R. Campbell

I was seen by the PA Jennifer Feirstein. I thought she was good. Unfortunately, she is no longer with the practice. I experienced A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS OFFICE. Doctors orders written on letterhead that didn't include a FAX number for the results and there was no office procedure in place to trigger a followup if ordered results weren't received. Imagine finding out that a routine mammogram came back abnormal, only because you called the imaging center 4 weeks after the procedure because the Dr's office didn't get results, didn't follow up with the imaging provider and didn't follow up with you. The latest issue - I'm still trying to get insurance coverage on routine bloodwork 5 months ago because the drs office submitted the wrong diagnosis code and appears incapable of FAXing the correct one to the lab. If you've got the time and patience to babysit this practice, it may be the right one for you, but for me... life is too short for this sort of hassle.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I actually see his PA Marti Neave and she is the BEST health care provider I have ever been too. She really takes time to listen to you and seems to really care about your situation. She doesn't rush through your appoitment and she always keeps eye contact with you. I take my two kids to her now and she treats them with such respect and talks to them. I just wish I would have broughten my kids to her from the get go. She's amazing and anyone going to this offcie should see her. I've seen another one of his PA's (Jason I believe was his name). He was awesome too. Very people oriented there and they really care about you concerns. LOVE this office!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Campbell has treated me for over 25 years. He and his staff, show a real concern and compassion to bring about the best possible treatment. Shows a true dedication to being available, when needed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

The only trouble is Dr. Campbell is not associated with a hospital so you have to go to the ER if you need a hospital.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. James R. Campbell's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1976)