Ratings for Dr. Jay G. Bernstein

I'm not sure about these comments on here regarding Dr. Bernstein, He has been my Doctor since 1994. Never has he treated me the way these people are claiming. He is very thorough. He does check medical records PRIOR to entering the room. I've been seeing him for pain management as well and has never accused me of anything, He prescribes me the medication as needed as I do not show any signs of abuse. I take them as DIRECTED, not by how many I FEEL like taking a day. He's not rude, he is straight forward, he doesn't beat around the bush and is straight to the point! If you do not follow the Doctors guidelines, he will drop you as a patient. He is an excellent Doctor and his patients needs are always his top priority. He is one of the only Doctors I have trusted with my healthcare and always will!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Bernstein is a very knowledgeable physician. He answered all my questions and had different alternatives to deal with the issues I presented. I really appreciated the time he took with me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

dr jay g. bernstein is the worst pain management dr. ever he is very rude and treats his patients awful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

This dr is awful! He accuses those who have been on pain management for years as just being an addict! Never opening patients medical records just going off his opinion, even if the patient has been clinically diagnosed. He yells at you, belittles you, judges you by the way you look (tattoos, women, piercings) he makes you feel completely worthless! Even if the patient has been on medication for several years, he will take you off all of them overnight with the only one explanation- HIS OPINION, not your medical needs. Beware of this dr!!! He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This doctor is the worst. BEWARE!!!! He was horrible to my husband when he went in for some more pain meds. My hubby suffers from severe arthritis in his back and has found that the meds this doctor prescribed him was the only thing that worked. After his last visit the dr told him to come in for a ua and upon sitting waiting for his results the dr took away the pain meds (my hubby so badly needed) and said that if they found anything else in his pee they wouldnt be giving back the meds and he then told my hubby that he was taking too many pills a day (my hubby takes vitamins to ensure fertility as well and refuses to stop taking those) and he then accused my husband of selling his pills which my husband was not doing by any means he was actually taking the pills that were issued to him!!!! We will not be going back to this dr. We will be looking for a new dr and also be issuing a formal complaint against this doctor. So im advsing youto really look into this dr before going to him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Jay G. Bernstein's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AARP