Ratings for Dr. J. David Burgess

Have been going Dr Burgess for years now, has always been great. Seems to have my best interest at heart. Tells me like it is and does not sugar coat anything. Highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

We have been going to Dr. Burgess for years and love his thoroughness. Very helpful and follows-up on recommendations he has made. He staff has called me in the past to let me know he is running behind and rescheduled for later the same day. He does not overbook but does spend time reviewing the chart and then with the patient. I have never felt rushed and I know he cares about my family and me. He is not for everyone though as he does have a very matter of fact demeanor and does not chat unless I start the conversation although once I ask he is quite chatty.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Crabby, judgmental, incompetant and rude. Thinks he's doing you a favor just treating you. Selectively chooses only the issues you bring to him that he feels like treating. Not a good doctor and not a good person.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

This Docto Has Issues, and does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This doctor was great! He ran late, but I knew it ahead of time. He spends a considerable amount of time with his patients to help them out.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Very RUDE bedside manner. Office paperwork was not in order and Dr. spent 30 minutes going through chart BEFORE entering the room. Appointments ALWAYS runs 30-45 BEHIND the schedule time! VERY RUDE

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. J. David Burgess's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)