Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Porter

THis was the first time I was seen by Dr. Porter. My doctor was off and I needed to refill a perscription and speak about several things. Never have i waited so long. Never have I Been so offended by a medical professional. He addressed my prescription and one of 3 issues I brought to him. He actually told me that the subject matter was too lengthy and was rude. He preferred to talk about things he wanted to talk about and not my concerns. He is elderly and a smoker. I left very offended and feeling very slighted. My wife and Mom in law both see him. I will never see him again and will be convincing my wife and her mother to do the same. Way to go Dr. Porter... my hope is that you retire soon. You are not fit for the care of patients. HDU

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Love Dr.Porter. Best doctor I've had and recommend him to family and friends. Old school doctor that listens and give you information to make informed decisions.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Love Dr. Porter! he's a gem! He is extremely thorough. He listens, takes copious notes which is wonderful as he reviews them on your next visit while with you. He is compassionate and shows genuine care for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Porter is the most thorough, friendly, and competent doctor I have ever visited. He has been my family doctor for 12 years. He's the best, and so is his staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Thomas P. Porter's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

GHI