You may also like

Rate Dr. Foster Easley

Dr. Foster Easley's Ratings

Dr Easley is a wonderful doctor. Really knowledgable and personable. But if you don't have 3 hours to wait to see him, then go somewhere else. Even if you're the first appt of the day. I showed up at my scheduled time and the only other person there, the front desk girl, was an hour late. I sat outside for an hour waiting for her to get to work! And if you need refills, you better plan 2 weeks in advance. Phone calls and messages go unanswered and you wil have to call repeatedly. By far the most unprofessional office I've ever had to deal with which is a shame because he Dr himself is pretty amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Easley takes the time to really listen and provide the care I need. He has true empathy and compassion which I've found lacking in other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I'm in agreement with the others on his care for patients. HORRID. He thinks his office is a social event... He even listened to 'little birdies' that was telling him rumors about me. I too heard phone calls and other conversations while waiting hours in a room. He discussed other patients that were friends in common. I'm surprised he's still practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

If you have an entire day to waste for a Drs appt. this is the dr for you. It doesn't matter if your the first patient of the day, or the last, you will wait at the very least 2.5 hours to be seen. He has to socialize with everyone,mother make calls in between. Your time apparently isn't as important as his. Make sure you take the entire day off from work, bring a book, coffee, and lunch, because it will take all day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am a previous and current patient of Dr Easley. I am furious that I went through a huge ordeal just to be able to take time off from to make this appointment. I'm on the suboxone maintenance program and have been detoxing for the past week as today was the earliest I could be seen. I had the first appointment of the day at 9am. As soon as I sat down i was told he had an emergency and would be in at 10am. At 10:20 I start overhearing him on a collections call in the space next to me for 30 minutes. Then he starts joking around and makes more phone calls about their address changing. I hear several other patients come in. I've now been waiting for 2 and a half hours and we went in with another patient. Immediately all of the other patients start asking why he is seeing this patient when they have been waiting (and not as long as I have). Im could get fired for being this late. I'm pissed and I dont feel good!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][640532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Dr Easley saved my life he is by far the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever dealt with. Thank you Dr for being real.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

June of 2007 is when he became my doctor.Before then, i was weary of seeing doctors due to past experience with incompetent doc`s who dismissed your very real symptoms as being "all in your head" or "depression" without any info,history,& on the very FIRST appointment.Not so when it comes to Doctor Easley.He cares about his patients & their medical needs.He is understanding,compassionate, & you can talk to him about anything.Everyone should trust and feel at ease with their Doctor,you should be able to trust them with your life...i know i do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

Dr Easley is an incredible doctor, with the old fashion bedside manner. He is 100 % in this field for his patients, he puts all else aside. Dr Easley is extremely knowledgeable in HIV and infectious disease, I learned so much when I worked for him several years ago. He is so respected by his patients, and he gives respect and excellent treatment in return. Very good, loyal doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

My husband and I both see Doc. E. He is funny, friendly and takes his time with listening to concerns. Excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

amazing doctor and staff, always there for anything, great listener,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640527].votes_count ]]