Ratings for Dr. Darry S. Johnson

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for 2 years. He is treating me for severe migraines with Botox. I am so incredibly happy for Dr. Johnson's knowledge and skills. I can count on him. I have my life back. His staff is so nice and helpful. Everyone there is professional. I am a happy patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Suffered a bad concussion, and suffering from dizziness and headaches, was advised I needed to see the neurologist, Dr. Johnson. After making me wait more than two weeks to get in and forcing me to take a morning off of work, Dr. Johnson cancelled my appointment for being less than 10 minutes late because of a flat tire. Zero compassion for his patients and their situation. Don't waste your time, find a doctor who cares for his patients and their time, not just his own. Funny they will let you sit in the room waiting, but you are a few minutes late and they can write you off.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Johnson is wonderful! He was willing to take the time listen to all my issues and to run the necessary tests and KEPT searching until we found out what was going on when all other docs had rushed me out the door. The other docs thought I was crazy with all my symptoms but Dr. Johnson took the time & found the route of the problem and I continue to see him for treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Johnson saved my life. He was called in for my emergency room condition, he was a hero in my eyes. I will never forget him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Darry S. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ