Ratings for Dr. Warren H. Tripp

I have seen Tripp for past 7 years and I absolutely LOVE him!!! Yes the wait time is long but that's because he takes time with each patient so I just make sure I have nothing scheduled that day cuz I know I'll be waiting at least 30 min past my appt time, but his amazing attention makes up for it!!! I've recommended him to several ppl.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

fantastic family dr. very attentive and good listener. would not hesitate to recommnd him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

wonderful doctor. took his time to really listen and figure out what is going on with your health. very very satisfied. would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Tripp is concerned,and a vary good lisener I,am more than pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

I've had Dr Tripp as my PCP for the better part of the past 10 years. While they are good at making appointments, his staff is not good at forwarding messages or records to him, they are always writing down info wrong - so read everything over TWICE before you leave! - they leave incoherent phone messages, etc) - I can overlook the competency issues I have with his staff because Dr Tripp is that rare health practitioner who pays takes time to listen to his patients' concerns and is attentive and thorough. He is considerate of his patients' needs as well as their time, and once you are able to get some one-on-one time with him, it makes up for the inadequacies of his office help.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Very thorough and sppeends enoughtime with you. Very good diagnostitian.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. Warren H. Tripp's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois