Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Fruitman

He did my first c section and I had such an amazing recovery with almost no scar. Amazing doctor. Enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I am so sad that dr. fruitman will be retiring this month. He his very knowledgable, gentle and make you feel comfortable. He was my ob with my first born but did not deliever her. I had a second baby but he was not my ob at the time. I am currently pregnant with baby 3 and not due until mid January. Overall he was a great ob, he also did my pap smers and did not hurt at all. Thanks doctor Fruitman for all your great service with baby 1 & 3. Enjoy your retirement! God Bless!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Enjoy your retirement and good health . May God blessed you and your family . Take care of yourself . Thanks for everything . Best wishes

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Thank you for your 31 years of professional Service .Best bedside practices ever. Good health and happy retirement.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr . S. Fruitman is a wonderful Doctor . He delivered both of my sons . My oldest son is 20 yrs old is in his 2 year at University and youngest son is 15 yrs old and he is gr 10 . I love Dr. Fruitman I have been going to see Dr Fruitman for 20 yrs now . He's the best OB and does my pep smer test and regular check ups . I'm sad to see him retiring this year .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I love Dr. Fruitman! Best OB and really took care of me since my pregnancy 9 years ago. I still go to him for Pap smear test and regular check ups. He's kind and well experienced. I'm sad that he's retiring this year. I hope the next OB I get is as good/kind as him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

best OB doctor. didnt have him as my regular OB but he was the one that took our daughter with a c section. He is well experienced, took the most complex situation, very calmly and delievered our first baby. was a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Love love love me Dr.Fruitman best doctor ever!! His is curently my OB for my first pregnancy and is always so helpful in explaining everything to me. He is literally the best doctor ever. I am so sad to hear he will be retiring soon. I hope to find a OB as good as him after he retires.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Best Doctor ever. So happy to have had him for both my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I can only say wonderful things about Dr Fruitman. He guided me through my pregnancy and was also about to chat with me if I had any questions of concerns. I was very scared to give birth (via c-section) he made sure he was the one performing the surgery and checking up on me in the days the followed. He is truly a great dr and I feel privileged to have had him throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016