Dr. William J. Hedden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

My experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff has been wonderful thus far. I am 14 days post-op and am so pleased with my results. I still have much healing to do and things will continue to change and improve. Dr. Hedden was very professional and straight forward with me during my consultation. The nursing staff were very friendly and caring. The only reason I rated the staff as "good" was due to having some difficulty getting someone in the office to confirm they had received my EKG results. That was just a minor glitch concerning office organization/communication and had nothing to do with Dr. Hedden and his surgical skills, which are excellent! Would I do it over again? Absolutely!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I had the best experience with Dr. Hedden. He was so patient with me. He answered all my questions and really wanted to make sure I understood everything. Dr. Hedden was so professional and my results are fabulous!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have had a breast augmentation by DR. Hedden 10 years ago followed by a breast implant exchange recently and have always been thrilled with his work! I have referred people to him numerous times over the years and will always use him for my plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Awesome doctor and staff. They handled everything quickly and made all steps before and after surgery easy and great!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Very pleased with my experience and how attentive Dr Hedden was to my care.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr Hedden is nice unless you have problems after his treatment. His secretary Heather Matthews is the worst I have ever seen. She never answers phone calls. They always go directly to voicemail and she calls back the next day. After surgery his nurse rushed me out of the OR and I had excruciating pain following the surgery but he would only write me a script for 7 day pills even though he knows that as a physician myself i would be working 12 hour days, although he gave my friend who also had breast augmentation a script for 14 days worth of pain meds. I fainted twice after the surgery. Only go to Dr. Hedden if you want to be treated like an assembly line.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Hedden, Amy, CRNA, Kaitlyn and the pre-op nurse were awesome. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He listens to your concerns and gives you options. I would use him again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Hedden is the best surgeon in the Southeast. I had two procedures for breast augmentation and others for Botox. My results were fantastic! Not only is he a great surgeon, he is very friendly and listens to the patient's concerns. Rated A+!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Hedden is a compassionate, skilled surgeon. He listens to the concerns of his patients and answers all questions asked. His work is superb!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I had a very proffesional experience from start to finish. I had an easy recovery and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)