Dr. William J. Hedden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Dr. Hedden, Amy, CRNA, Kaitlyn and the pre-op nurse were awesome. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He listens to your concerns and gives you options. I would use him again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Hedden is the best surgeon in the Southeast. I had two procedures for breast augmentation and others for Botox. My results were fantastic! Not only is he a great surgeon, he is very friendly and listens to the patient's concerns. Rated A+!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Hedden is a compassionate, skilled surgeon. He listens to the concerns of his patients and answers all questions asked. His work is superb!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I had a very proffesional experience from start to finish. I had an easy recovery and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Hedden and his staff were so friendly and VERY helpful! Surgery couldn’t have gone any better! Love my results; it’s exactly what I wanted!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Definitely recommend! Dr Hedden and his entire staff were very friendly and helpful. Surgery went great! Very happy with results!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hedden! His office and staff were very friendly and helpful! I'm very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hedden was the best! I had a breast augmentation in July of 2012 and it was okay. I did 290cc of saline I can't say anything bad about that surgeon. I just wanted an upgrade I wanted them bigger and I wanted silicone! I had a friend that went to dr. Hedden and she was very pleased with him, so I decided I scheduled a consultation with him it took me about 2 months to get a consultation. I was in the office for probably 15 mins before I was called into a room to see dr. Hedden! Me and my boyfriend played around with the samples while we waited to see what size we liked. I was kinda hard for me to tell what it would look like since I already had implants. Originally I was wanting to go to a 450! But me and my boyfriend continued to talk about it and said we really couldn't even tell a difference so we picked 500 (he wanted me to go a lot bigger being a male of course) but I researched and researched females my size and 500 cc of silicone gel, and I truly liked the size and I felt those would look best! My consultation was July the 14th and that day we scheduled the surgery for august the 10th. My surgery was scheduled for 8 I got back in the room about 9 around 10 the took me back for surgery. I remember waking up around 12:15 and I left at 12:30, I ended up getting 525cc silicone gel! It was a super easy process. I felt like everything was done in a timely manor. I stayed the night the night of my surgery and had to follow up post op day one, while I was there I got some juvaderm injections in my lips! It was pretty painful but I have to say I absolutely love them! They a beautiful I've received so many compliments on my lips! I'm now post op day 5 I can pretty much do anything I'm still a little sore! I will return to work Friday and I can't wait to show off my lips! I highly recommend dr. Hedden and his facility. He truly listens to you and your concerns. He puts his patients first. The staff is awesome as well, they make you feel at home. And the anesthesiologist was great to! The day after I got home I had a get well soon card from his facility which was super kind. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change one thing! In my opinion Dr. hedden in the BEST plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Birmingham, AL | Mar 22, 2017 I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hedden and his staff. He was very nice and made you feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal