Dr. William J. Hedden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Dr. Hedden was so awesome! Loved his staff as well. I am sooo happy with my procedure!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff. Highly recommend. VERY satisfied with my results. 😍

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Hedden and staff is the best, his staff made several calls making sure I was fine and was there anything I needed. I had a tummy tuck and I have nothing negative to say about it. The only time I experience pain was when I had to cough, sneeze or sit up. I RECOMMEND Dr. Hedden for any plastic surgery you may need. I'm going back for neck surgery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Upfront, honest and friendly! This man is a boob god!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

My wife had a breast augmentation, and she absolutely loved the results! Dr. Hedden was upfront and honest, and the staff has been a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Hedden Plastic Surgery 140 Village St #100, Birmingham, AL 35242 I had a breast augmentation and I absolutely love the results!! The staff here are amazing and I just love Dr Hedden! Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Those tv docs in California have nothing on Dr. Hedden! He did a fabulous job on my breast augmentation. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Great staff and beautiful office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Highly recommend! Dr. Hedden exceeded my expectations. I had an implant exchange, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. Quick recovery and great results. I'm beyond pleased and would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Hedden and his staff were great. I had a breast augmentation earlier this year and everything went great

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! Dr. Hedden is beyond incredible. I was amazed by him and his staff's professionalism and attentiveness. He made my experience very comfortable and I am beyond pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery, Dr. Hedden is an incredible doctor and an astonishing artist!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup