Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Kredentser

This Doctor is and always is amazing to me!!! I have 2 teenage boys (16 & 17). My husband passed away 8 years ago and without this man I wouldn't have these boys!! What I loved most about him is he doesn't sugar coat anything!!! Straight talk so you know exactly what is going on! Thank you Dr. Kredentser!! You truly did wonders for me and my Family!! Words can not describe how GREAT you are!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

awful bedside manner, i don't even know if he did anything for me other then prescribe me clomid. saw him for 6 months, confirmed my PCOS and sent me to check my tubes. find out one tube was blocked. Dr, Mctavish checked my tubes, and while i was there i asked him if there was anything that i can do to help my chances and he said i could up the dosage of my clomid. when i went to make a follow up appointment with him, he was on holidays for 2 months. i BEGGED to see another dr and the receptionists kept saying now. i finally found a way to bypass the receptionist and go straight to the nurses and they were able to get me a refill for a higher dosage of my clomid from Dr. Mctavish. 1st month on that and i was pregnant. when i went to see Kredentster for the pregnancy confirmation, i told him what i did and his response was "thats just silly, that would NOT of done anything. I would not of done that" well I did. and it worked, so when i try for #2, i will ONLY go see him if i have to.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

AWFUL!!! He never did anything for me but make take fertility pills never checked my tubes, never helped out at all!!!!! I do not like him, I do not recommend him to anyone. I will not have kids now because he was no help and no one else would see me...I asked my GP to refer me to another one but because I've seen him, they won't allow me to see another Dr. in that office. Very Very Very Dissapointed!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

We waited five months for a five minute appointment so that we could be told to come back in six months. When tried to book in six months he was away so it ended up being 8 months later. After years of fertility problems we were finally going to get some help. He was friendly enough and to the point. He seemed to get a bit defensive when I started asking questions, and dismissed my concerns. He was dismissive of new research even though it is widely embraced by the medical community. He was not very forthcoming with information. He told me what tests would be done, but I had to ask when, where, and how to schedule them. I was told a nurse would sit down with me and explain everything. All she did was hand me a lab requisition form in the waiting room. It wasn't until I was about to get in the elevator that I realized I had NO information regarding my HSG. I had to go back and ask the receptionist who helped me kindly.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I agree with most of the comments. Dr.K does not have the best bedside manner, or much of a personality, but he knows what he is doing. He was hesitant to do much for me except prescribe Chlomid, because I am "young" (29). But he knows what he is doing. Because now I am 13 weeks pregnant! Do not expect compassion, and hand holding from him, cause you won't get it. But he truly knows what he is doing! He was quick, to the point, it was a frustrating year of seeing him, and thinking he did not care. But it was all worth it today! Thanks Dr.K!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Very rude and not giving any hope! How can this doctor even exist? How come there is no one out there who can hear our complains?

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

TERRIBLE Dr., Awful clinic. He is rude and arrogant. A group of patients got together online after all their treatments.....20 ladies...not one successful pregnancy! This clinic has gone downhill. Nurses are rude, receptionist is a loudmouth gossip. I have seen patients crying after leaving his office....he has 0 compassion. Just in it for the $$...does not seem to care about patients. Never has answers...you will leave with more questions. Unexplained fertility is his favorite phrase.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I find this doctor knowledgeable and nice. I have seen him several times already and everytime he was very nice and friendly. I am such a chicken when it comes to doctors and procedures, when I had to do HSG test it went very smooth and painless. DR. was very gentle, he made me feel comfortable with the procedure. explained everthing very well!!! I know We are going to have a baby soon!!! coz Dr Kredenster knows what he is doing!!! Keep up a good Work Doc!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Not a very personable doctor....he did nothing for us...except waste our time & money....but that is what they want $$$. Which explains why they hire such rude ****es to operate the phones there. She discusses other patients issues to the other receptionist and on the phone....loudly. Very unprofessional. Never going there again...I'll travel to another province before I give them another dime.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I find Dr Kredentser to be a terrific doctor. Always told my husband and myself stright out which we both respected. Made me feel comfortable speaking with him. I had my tubal ligation reversal done April 2010. He came by before surgery to say hello. Staff at Heartland are nice and friendly to talk with also. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010