Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Lenzmeier

Dr. Tom is an excellent physician. He has terrific bedside manner. He is easy to talk to, explains things in appropriate detail and makes them easy to understand. He takes time to answer each question and he has a tremendous amount of knowledge. I am very happy to be a patient of his and I am also very happy to have him see both of my sons as well. Thank you Dr. Tom!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

It was really bad. The wait was long and when I was called the nurse was rude and didnt know much. Had this sorta hurry and next just like Dr lenzmeier. He didnt listen and wanted to do the same thing that didnt work before! He debated me on how I felt and moved out faster then the nurse. He didnt listen at ALL!! I found a Doctor that did and Dr. lenzmeier sent me a bill even after he did NOTHENING for me and I paid it to be rid of him. To me, it was all about money for him and wouldnt advice to see him for he would get rid of you and send you to collections for a few bucks and I DO mean few bucks(less then a 20) for he did that to another patient! I wouldnt even advice to see his wife for fear of getting him when his wife is not there!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Thomas C. Lenzmeier's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal