Ratings for Dr. Shafqat Ahmed

Amazing Doctor! So helpful and human - cares about his patients. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was fortunate to have Dr Ahmed do my 5 bypass surgery. He was very detailed and open with my kids prior to surgery and made me feel very comfortable. You are an amazing man Dr and the nurses at trillium. Don't know how much to thank you all. Love you guys too much. Thanks Jagat Singh ( Andy).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Ahmed did my grandfathers surgery. Every surgeon he went to said the surgery was too risky but dr.ahmed said he could do it. His confidence was the reason I agreed. He gave me a time frame and said if I don't come out by 11 than there's a problem. He came out at 10:50. An amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr.Ahmed has done my mom hearth cosmatic surgery. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He knows what he is doing and make the patient understand clearly too. Very good doctor, may Allah grant him 10 folds of happiness. Good doctor highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Ahmed performed quad/bypass surgery on me July 2016. He saved my life. Dr Ahmed and the cardio staff at Trillium are the best. Thank you Dr. Ahmed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Ahmed you performed by pass surgery on Dec 17 2015. I am very well and thank to Allah swt for his Blessing. You did a great job and I thank you very much for your dedication toward your patients. May Allah swt blessing be upon you and your family. Thanks againt. Syed M Shahid.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Just gives you so much confidence pre- and post-surgery. I like the fact that he is very open about his suggestions and has the time to answer any questions about the surgery. Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Amazing Doctor , truly blessed to have him as my dads surgeon , God sent , made this procedure at ease and very knowledgeable , would differently recommend him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr shafqat Ahmed is an angel from above. Toatally dedicated to his profession . My husband an hour away from death Dr Ahmed is the only one who gave me hope .He talks to in a very humble and approachable way and makes you at ease. He clearly explains about the whole surgery which really helps . He is extremely talented may Allah bless him and his family the way he supports his patients and their families. Hats off to you Dr Ahmed. It is said in the Quran that he who saves one human life has saved mankind. May u have a long and healthy life.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

All I could say Allah bless u with his blessing Dr. Shafqat Ahmed!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016