Ratings for Dr. Shafqat Ahmed

I think that Dr, S, Ahmed is a great Dr' I did not see any mistreatment of his staff or other people working with him. To me the main thing is what he does. His work is very very good.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He needs to treat the nurses he works with, with a lot more respect.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Thank you so much for taking such great care on May7 2017 of my husband Fred Alderson. His quad by pass and valve replacement went very well he is already doing almost everything he did before. He is biking 30 mins, walking 30 mins., golfing,playing darts. cutting the grass and is still bored at times. Again thank you so much

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I just met with Dr. Ahmed yesterday about my upcoming aortic valve replacement. What a kind and knowledgeable doctor. And he has a sense of humour which can be very refreshing when dealing with such a serious subject. I had heard he is wonderful and he is:)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Amazing Doctor! So helpful and human - cares about his patients. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was fortunate to have Dr Ahmed do my 5 bypass surgery. He was very detailed and open with my kids prior to surgery and made me feel very comfortable. You are an amazing man Dr and the nurses at trillium. Don't know how much to thank you all. Love you guys too much. Thanks Jagat Singh ( Andy).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Ahmed did my grandfathers surgery. Every surgeon he went to said the surgery was too risky but dr.ahmed said he could do it. His confidence was the reason I agreed. He gave me a time frame and said if I don't come out by 11 than there's a problem. He came out at 10:50. An amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr.Ahmed has done my mom hearth cosmatic surgery. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He knows what he is doing and make the patient understand clearly too. Very good doctor, may Allah grant him 10 folds of happiness. Good doctor highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Ahmed performed quad/bypass surgery on me July 2016. He saved my life. Dr Ahmed and the cardio staff at Trillium are the best. Thank you Dr. Ahmed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Ahmed you performed by pass surgery on Dec 17 2015. I am very well and thank to Allah swt for his Blessing. You did a great job and I thank you very much for your dedication toward your patients. May Allah swt blessing be upon you and your family. Thanks againt. Syed M Shahid.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016