Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Thomas

This guy likes to short you on your medication! He won't let you get your refills early when Medicaid will give you up to 3 days which causes an inconvenience in case you were to have car trouble or something and then Medicaid gets mad that you refill your stuff late. Now I was just shorted a hundred pills because I have an appointment with a new doctor in a few days and I can't get the rest of the pills until that appointments over with it's just a bunch of fill in the blank! I bet he's a Republican.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

When my previous doctor at Burrell retired, I was worried that I may not like the new one. However, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Not only is Dr. Thomas a very knowledgable physician, he is also very personable and compassionate. He is truly an asset to Burrell. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Thomas' for seven years in AZ and he is, hands down, the best psychiatrist I've EVER seen! It has been extremely difficult trying to replace him these past six months and I am still looking. If he's accepting new patients, I highly recommend scheduling an appt! You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Charles A. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)