Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Maloney

I attended Dr. Maloney's clinic after i was in a car accident. I was feeling pain in my shoulders, back and neck. He was very polite and helpful when i met him. He told me that he would wait for payment from the insurance company once the treatment was done. What happened next was a nightmare, everytime i went to his clinic i felt like i did not get the appropriate treatment for he would only spend about 2-3 minutes with me. I felt as if he was not giving me the necesary adjustments because i was not seeing much improvment even though i was doing the exercises that he indicated. After about three months of treatment and seeing no results, i told him i wished to stop the treatment and see another doctor. He agreed to it but when i got the bill, I was in shock to see the amount he had charged me and the insurance said they would not cover the cost because he overcharged me. He was also found to be charging for treatments he didn't provide by the ACA (American Chiropractic Association.)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Patrick A. Maloney's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)