Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Beck

Very Professional staff and dentist, gave options for treatment and explain benefits of each. Spent time with me , not rushed

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I feel that things are done at your visit to get you to come back. Felt great about him at first, but after a few more visits and my husband going there as well, we are both suspicious.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Great doctor with superior skills in dentistry plus he is just an overall great guy! Honest and caring!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. Beck is the best dentist that my family has ever used, and we have been going there for a few years. He is almost "painless". I had my amalgams replaced and he used the rubber dam. He sets your expectations explaining that this might not cure all your health problems, which I already knew. He does the Cerec crowns right there in the office, and you are out within a couple of hours without needing another visit. The staff is friendly, the hygienists are great, and they are mindful of what you have left on your insurance. They are flexible if you have a weather problem or are sick. Overall, I would recommend him for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Beck has excellent skills in all areas and has always been helpful in any way he can. I highly recommend him for all of your dental needs.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006