Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Mcdonald

is the worse doctor i have ever seen he is rood and dosnt look at your medalce record ,, and dosnt know how to read a mri .i would knot go back and see him ever.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

The best neuro surgeon anyone could have!Margie O'Keefe & Brenda Mathis

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Very patient, informative, and thorough. Would cometely recommend this doctor. He is one of the only surgeons in Paducah who truly do "minimally invasive" surgery.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr. McDonald is the best and my wife and I have had surgeries that he did and we just can't say enough about him we would never go to anyone else and his staff is the best always right on top of helping us with our needs if you haven't meet Dr. McDonald your missing out Thank You Dr. McDonald and Staff

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I have a herniated disk,I went to 3 different visits,& never once meet the actual MD himself always his PA,then 1 of my visits I sat there 4hrs,I promise no exaggerating,then I was scheduled for surgery,I heard that he was not doing anymore until after Jan 1,I called because it was 2wks to the day that I was scheduled & always having to leave a message,the following Mon recieved a call that I was not going to have the surgery as planned,that the MD is out Jan1,I have suffered 4months w/pain,& they were not compassionate,they stated they would refer me to whomever I liked,I'm a patient,I don't know who I should see,nor do I appreciate getting this call only after I had left a msg,when were they going to let me know this very important info? I'm disappointed in the professionalizm of the whole office,I am now being seen by,Dr Brandon Strenge,he got me right in,I met him on my 1st visit,moral was great,I would recommend MD Strenge he is in Western Baptist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

The last patient to comment did not give any rationale regarding whether Dr. McDonald is tardy, incompentent and unhelpful. Instead it sounds like the patient commenting has a personality disorder and sufficiently upset Dr. McDonald's staff to warrent such censure.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I called the office and the phone was answered by one of his nurses. She was very confrontational and arrogant in her tone. I told her that I was not to be treated in that manner and hung the phone up. A few days later I received a certified letter from Dr. McDonald stating that he would no longer be treating me because of my "recent behaviour with his office staff". To say the least I was surprised and shocked by this letter because at no time did I say anything that would warrant this type of retribution from a medical doctor. I suspect that the nurse went to the Dr. after the conversation and to cover herself made up a story of how the conversation went with me being the aggressor. Beware of these people!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Very smart and a good dude all around. he is a great surgeon. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Sean P. Mcdonald's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners