Ratings for Dr. Hal S. Pineless

If you have to see a neurologist in central Florida, I could not recommend anyone but Dr. Pineless. He is warm, friendly and seems to genuinely care about you as a patient. He spoke with me for AN HOUR about my ailment and diagnosed me on my first visit. I have been struggling with nerve damage for years and the Dr. put me on a medication that has improved my pain by 70 percent. We are working on getting it to 100% The staff is friendly and caring and I cannot speak more highly of my experience

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's response
Dear Patient, Thank you for your kind review. We are honored to be of service to you. It gives us great satisfaction to know that you are feeling better as a result of your visit to your practice. May you continue to feel better and we wish you good health. Sincerely, Edy Rudnick Practice Manager

Submitted April 15, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Piineless by my PCP, who is also a DO. I was pleased with the entire interaction with his staff and the doctor. He was able to interpret, and provide a diagnosis for my issue that was logical and understandable. During another visit several years later, I went to see him with my wife, she had concerns that I thought were trivial. I was impressed that the doctor spent ample time gathering information from my wife's perspective, as he did conversing with me. He was thorough, even conducting verbal tests. He deferred a full evaluation until a MRI could be done. I am very satisfied with Dr. Pineless.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's response
We are honored that you are pleased with your care and that you took the time to note it on this website. The best of health to you and yours! Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager, NeuroCare Institute of Central Florida

Submitted February 17, 2017

Worst doctor and practice manager I have ever experienced in my entire life. RUN AWAY from this office as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's response
Interesting post. I believe I know who wrote this and why, despite your attempt at anonymity, as you did not get what you wanted in our recent interaction. It was not a request that we could appropriately accommodate. I am not at liberty to expose the issues here, due to federal privacy laws. I wish you good health. Sincerely, Edy Rudnick, Practice Manager

Submitted August 6, 2016

The most unprofessional staff ever. Every time I had an appointment it was either the wrong time. It changed. Or the best one. The office had no injection needles and the doctor paid me $20 for gas money, because he was embarrassed. I was on a bunch of different medications enforce he decided Botox would work. He said people just want it free for and not for headaches. It worked for me. But now I've been discharged from his office because his office manager said they don't want my KIND in his office because I'm rude. I was 9 minutes late for an appointment and was refused. I drive and hour and a half to his office. She said come back at 5pm and he will see you. I said I'll wait. There was nobody else waiting. Finally at 11:15 I go in. Now they won't see me. Very unprofessional. There was an elderly lady that came in and the receptionist was incredibly rude to her. I felt bad for her she told the lady not to come back until she has her records it will just be a waste of her and the offices time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's response
Hi. This is Edy Rudnick, the NeuroCare Institute practice manager who spoke to you on the phone last week, so I know exactly who you are, despite your anonymous post. Since you decided to write this message on RateMDs, I am obligated to respond in an appropriate fashion. As I said on the phone, you were dismissed from this practice because you had four cancelled appointments, two no-shows, and at your last appointment you showed up 30 minutes late for a 30-minute appointment. We re-worked our schedule to squeeze you in so you could have your revisit appointment necessary prior to your Botox treatment. That is why you had to wait. In your post you said that the doctor tried you on other medications before he decided that Botox would work. This is true—and insurance companies require this "step" process before they will consider paying for Botox for migraines. While you waited, you made a loud scene in the waiting room by using foul language and insults to my front office staff as you spoke both on your cell phone and directly to them. Three other patients who were waiting for their appointments were disturbed and complained to us about your inappropriate behavior. It is my responsibility to protect our staff and other patients from this type of behavior. I wish you the best in finding another neurologist who will take care of you, but any worthy doctor would also dismiss you from their practice for the reasons listed above, so keep that in mind. I want you to be able to get the care you need. Wishing you good health! Sincerely, Edy Rudnick Practice Manager

Submitted January 12, 2016

It's been a long time since I was going to this quack. He should be called Dr.clueless or Dr worthless. I was told I was freezing up because of anxiety. I thought it was multiple sclerosis and I was right. He was wrong. I should have listened to others who said he was a bad doctor. I went to a real neurologist and he said there was no information on the notes Dr worthless, Don't go to this doctor. He is a quack. I was badly misdiagnosed after getting the wrong tests. He was lazy and thought he had knowledge. He and his staff are rude and they treated me like a child. My immune system had a good time eating the myelin off my nerves and now I'm not able to walk. RUN FROM THIS QUACK. HE Should be Called DR.WORTHLESS!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Pineless. Staff was great and very prompt and professional. Office was very nice and clean, unlike some medical offices, very tastefully decorated. Dr. Pineless was so nice and spent such a long time with us and did not seem to be in a hurry. He told us a few stories and his manner made me and my wife so glad he was our dr. He seemed genuinely interested in us. He did not prematurely diagnose me but I felt he understood my symptoms and was able to answer all our questions. Both my wife and I thought he was first class.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My visit with Dr. Pineless was a complete waste of my time and money. I was reffered to him by my PCP; my mistake for the blind trust. I should have known something was wrong when the waiting room and all the patient rooms were empty the entire time I was there! He was condescending and was quick to cut me off when asking him questions. I brought my husband with me to the appointment and he would say, "this question isn't for you so please don't answer" and would proceed to ask my husband questions about me. It made me feel as if he didn't believe what I was telling him . I'm the patient, not my husband! He didn't address ANY of my reasons for the visit, in fact he sent me away saying my symptoms are probably related to something else, which ended up not being true. He did prescribe me medication and when I asked approx. how long it would take to work, his response was "I don't know, I'm not God". This comment was so infuriating I wanted to get up and walk out! He then came back into the room, after typing his notes, saying hopefully it will start working within 1-2 days. He appears to expect patients to have blind faith in what he says. At the end of the appointment he said he wants to see me in 3 weeks to see how I'm doing. Is that a joke? There won't be any improvement when he didn't address my concerns! The next day I had a follow up with my PCP. After explaining my visit with Dr. Pineless, my Doctor was in a state of shock and recommended I see a different neurologist. I refused a referral since I'll do my own research this time. I will never go back to this doctor and recommend you do your research before wasting your time with him! I'm baffled at how incompetent doctors stay in business!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I've been a Neurocare patient for almost 20 years. Dr. Pineless and his staff, have always treated me with kindness and respect. The office is run professionally; my calls are returned promptly, appointments always run on time and any paperwork required by my insurance co is quickly addressed. Best of all, I'm treated as a person, not as a number. I know my treatment plan is the right one for me as Dr. Pineless genuinely listens to any concerns I may have, and answers my questions clearly. I'm very happy I was referred to Dr. Pineless; he has helped me so much and I know I'm getting the best care possible. I have highly recommended Dr. Pineless to friends and acquaintances in the past and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pineless for about 3 years. My daughter has been seeing him for 14 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and there is never a long wait to see him. His staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Pineless is never too busy to answer any questions we may have at our visits. He always has room on his schedule for urgent visits.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

My last visit with Dr. Pineless was devastating. He was condescending and wasn't interested in answering any of my questions. He's one of those doctor's who have a God complex. He appears to expect patients to have blind faith in what he says. I hope I never have to see him again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company