Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Keeling has been doing my injectables for the past few years. I always feel assured that we are on the same page with my outcome and have been nothing but pleased with my results. I have also been getting laser treatments in his new facility. The new office is beautiful and the staff are well knowledgable and I have had some amazing progress with my melasma with treatments and products that were recommended to me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

If you have young children or anything that could make it difficult to get into an appointment, go to a different clinic the cancellation policy is very strict. I have a toddler and I am in a graduate program and between sick kid and program requirements I can had to rebook appointments (I always gave minimum 24 hrs notice). I have now been told I can't book with them and I now have to go back to my doctor to get another referral. Waste of health care dollars.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Beautiful clinic. Wonderful staff who care. De keeling is amazing funny and down to earth and I love Amy his assistant

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I don't think I can give enough stars to how amazing this clinic is. Dr keeling was amazing and fun and made me feel very comfortable in my own skin. As well as his staff are jusy as amazing. Everyone is so knowledgable and very good at what they specialize in

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

He is amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind and an incredible teacher. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I couldn't be in better care or hands.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Front end-staff at Symmetry Dermatology are busy (answering phone lines) but I felt as if I were a number and not a patient/person, especially since this was my first visit to Dr. Keeling's new office. Also, Dr. Keeling was behind by 30 minutes of my original appointment time, and his "10 second visual assessment" was not very reassuring either. He also TALKED over the patient, rather than discussed. A brief glance, does not make a firm diagnosis. My appointment was not for cosmetic reasons, so I felt short-changed by Dr Keeling. His assistant, Jamie, however, was pleasant and far more helpful. Also to be noted: the new location in Windermere is under road construction and road detours are in effect.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been thrilled with the service I have received from Dr. Keeling and his staff. They have been kind, gentle, thoughtful and have provided me with greater comfort and service than any dermatologist I have seen previously. There was one blip in that my chart was lost but they quickly set up a new chart and had me up and running for surgery. Very thankful for being referred to Dr. Keeling!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr keeling may be great but his front staff is horrible. Beyond rude. I was told to go to the other location from my doctor. When I called I was rudly told they informed everyone and because I now have missed my appointment I had to wait another 6 months! The girl at the place I went to said they had 8 others before me! If this is how you treat patients I'll go elsewhere. Shame on you!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am surprised to see the negative comments here. Dr. Keeling is so knowledgeable and gets the job done immediately. Perhaps he seems quick to act, but there are probably thousands waiting for cancer treatments and I was very happy and relieved to have him proceed as soon as he saw me rather book another appointment. Keep up the good work Chris, I am glad to have found you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016