Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

Worst experience with a doctor ever. He stroked my hair inappropriately when his assistant was removing a mole. He said "At your recheck visit I'm going to get you naked and check you all over". Ewww, I was so creeped out, I left feeling violated and will never return. He is very arrogant and he has no boundaries.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Yes, he's pretty rude and condescending as many others have already mentioned. I'd recommend him for cancer surgery but I'm not conviced that he's as good as he thinks he is for treatment of other skin problems. I'm certain there are better choices.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

One of the most beautiful drs office I've been in, friendly staff and one of the most helpful doctors I've gotten to see for my issue

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Would not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone. I'm not surprised in the LEAST that everyone considers him a bully and rude. That's exactly what he is!!! I will definitely ask my doctor to refer me elsewhere. Lots of other doctors in the area that are way better (I instead saw Dr Muba Taher and he is very close in windermere). I won't ever spend any money in your clinic. I would rather go somewhere that I am appreciated and give them by business. Try to upsell to others...won't work on me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Rude rude and rude . Do not go to keeling ask for another doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Keeling and his staff were wonderful for my MOHs surgery - I was 39 and conscious about appearance after.. he did not disappoint - great work, especially as I bled excessively!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Rude. Front staff very rude, unprofessional. Being in this kind of profession you need to have respect for your patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience seeing Dr Keeling. Although there was a bit of a wait, the clinic was beautiful and the girls at the front were helpful and nice. I found he had a great sense of humour which made feel relaxed. He explained my condition in terms that I could understand and I appreciated that. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Most arrogant human being I've ever met. I had a few questions regarding a cosmetic procedure I'm interested in having done and which costs several hundred dollars but felt belittled for taking precious moments of his time. Never going back and won't be spending 1 cent here.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Rude and condescending. Worst excuse for a doc. His staff aren't skilled, but do procedures that nurses do. They will try to upsell cosmetic procedures and creams every chance they get. I would not recommend him or his clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017