Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

phoned to get biopsy results, had to wait 90 minutes for call back, nurse insisted that I had already been told my results and an appointment for followup had already been made, which hadn't happened. Nurse sounded like I was the one who was mistaken. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Very happy with Dr.Keeling and his staff. I came in for skin cancer surgery and was greeted by smiling friendly faces by the front staff. I was very nervous for the surgery but the staff assured me there was nothing to worry about. Dr.Keeling really took his time with me and explained each step he was doing during the surgery. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Submitted August 2, 2017

Worst doctor. Very veru rude. Makes you wait then spends less than 1 min in his useless follow up meets...i needed surgery on my knee and was explained absolutely nothing.. i would love to know why i am being cut and stitched and what i can do to prevent my tumour from coming back or how it even happened. Ive had a surgery before at a different place and was explained everything that i am to expect.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr.Keeling is an amazing dermatologist. He really cared about my skin issues and was more then helpful. I truly felt my concerns where heard and respected. His staff is also very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Keeling as my dermatologist. I originally went to see him about getting some pretty dark spots on my face removed. He listened to me, then immediately froze them and in two weeks, it was like they were never there. He is the kind of doctor that if he sees something and can deal with it right away, he will. A couple of years later I let him know about a couple of lipomas that were starting to get very large and unsightly. He took a quick look, and said make an appointment for a couple of weeks from now and I'll remove them. I asked him if he needed a referral from my family physician and he said that wasn't necessary. And he did, with his nurse Beth doing the swabbing. That was a couple of months ago and the scars are barely visible. Dr. Keeling is efficient, kind, caring and highly skilled. I would recommend him unreservedly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Rude doctor. Not what I was expecting and very disappointed. Would not recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Could not have been more pleased. Dr.Keeling went out of his way to accommodate me since I had a time-line restriction on account of an upcoming trip to Europe. His new Clinic is really world-class. His staff is not only very pleasant. but also very experienced. All in all, I am extremely pleased

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr.Keeling to anyone. He really took the time to explain to me what was going on with my skin. His nurses are wonderful and very nice. The front end staff was incredibly friendly and helpful especially with giving me directions when I got lost trying to find their building.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Unlike the other comments I've read I can't say I've ever had that experience there. His new location is beautiful and you only get excellent service from his staff upstairs and down. Dr keeling is very knowledge but is sometimes behind as are most doctors, I recommend symmetry dermatology and symmetry laser and esthetics. I wont get anywhere else

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I came in to see dr keeling for a rash, he was super helpful and answered all my questions. I was sent down to see the laser floor and the front end staff offered me coffee and a hot towel, I felt pampered and well attended to. The girl who did my consult was also very thorough and made sure I understood everything and gave me reading material. I would highly recommend this office because the customer service is just amazing and it is hard to find that with a lot of doctors offices

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017