Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

I went for a consult. i was in the room for less than ten minutes. he seemed knowledgable but wouldn't explain anything . He does not let the patient speak or listen to the concerns. Without having my permission he burnt some lesions in my face. he told me Oh let me see them and before I said anything he sprayed the areas. no one gave me instructions on what I should do. i google the instructions. honestly, i felt like a number in the room with no respect to me as a patient

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Chris Keeling is an arrogant and rude doctor. He is condescending and super unprofessional. Treats you like your an idiot and so does his nurse, she's always sighing and rolling her eyes. He does not explain things in detail, he is very brief, he does not explain prescriptions at all. He recommended a prescription that even the pharmacist questioned and suggested I see someone else for a second opinion as the medication was not appropriate for a child. I highly recommend finding someone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

He is my favourite dr to see. Always kind, smiling and really takes the time to explain what's happening with my skin. He is very knowledgable and while 3 other specialists gave up he hasn't and has done wonders with my skin. Always leaving me feeling encouraged. His assistant Amy is also outstanding! She has gone out of her way on a regular basis to accommodate me and she always answers my questions quickly. I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Keeling and Amy, you are changing my life!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I want a Dr. who know his stuff and I certainly feel very confident with Dr. Keeling. I have been treated for cosmetic skin issues and skin cancer by him and would recommend him to people who want a Dr who is there to get things done right. His sense of humor is a bonus and for those who are sensitive to it, get over yourself. Most the Dr's I have to see on a regular basis , can barely look me in the eye when they talk to me but they are very best in their field.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

After seeing a horrendous dermatologist in Edmonton a few years ago, I was very hesitant about seeing another one anytime soon.....but I needed to. When I received a referral to Dr. Chris Keeling, I was anxious.........................until I met him, he was incredibly friendly and courteous, he LISTENED TO ME, I advised him of treatment I'd received elsewhere, and just like that, he did exactly as I'd had done in Montreal for 20 years. THIS DOCTOR IS A PURE GEM!!!!!!! 5 stars????? ABSOLUTELY NOT................................AT LEAST A DOZEN!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

All around great personalized experience. Very warm and considerate. Beth ( nurse/assistant) is exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Was very helpful and considerate for where we live and what is available in BC!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Like others in the reviews have said, this doctor is condescending and impatient. His examination of my skin was extremely cursory and he seemed to rely primarily on previous knowledge rather than taking the time to actually diagnose my condition. He also tried to prescribe me a medication that I am allergic to, suggesting that he did not read the information I provided. He seemed annoyed at my questions and snidely told me that I had already mentioned a symptom when I was simply trying to get him to take a look at the area. He saw me for a total of approximately 3 minutes, even though I had further questions. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Chris Keeling is a very rude and condesending doctor. Belittles you with his horrible sense of humour and makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Appears to be very knowledgable; however, it's not necessary to be treated this badly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Keeling since my first melanoma removal in July 2012. I go back every year for check a check up. My daughter now sees him also. He has always been extremely pleasant, caring and welcoming. His assistant Beth is amazing. They make sure to answer any and all questions before we leave. I would personally recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016