You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

Bizarre man. Impatient, pleasant and back to impatient within moments. I'd rather not go back. Minimally educated staff who are NOT nurses, cheap labour to keep the path of people moving.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Staff are not nurses by any defination! Thwy parrot the same spiel he does; first them, then him. Everyone was indifferent to individual needs of a person/client/patient...moving sidewalk practice- in one door and out the next. There must be better choices.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

both Dr. Keeling and his staff rate 5 stars in all categories

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

We agree with the many ratings already posted. He is knowledgeable and does great work treating skin cancers; for these reasons we will put up with the indifference from some of the staff, the long wait times and his cold interactions with us. He was pleasant and helpful one minute, cold and preachy a few seconds later. And the preachy part was not because we non-compliant. There's a typo in his handout describing the Moh's procedure! Good grief!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Keeling is nothing short of Amazing. Personable, funny and knowledgeable, he treated my daughter and myself with the upmost care and respect. We travelled from Grande Prairie to see him and are so glad we did - absolutely worth it. He staff is awesome too, Beth was great! Highly recommend Dr.Keeling, and this is coming from an RN!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Some of the comments here sound like a completely different person than I experienced. I was referred to him from my family doctor and his office called me to come in even earlier than my original appointment. I found him to be knowledgable, kind and had a great sense of humour that put me at ease. I have suffered with severe acne most of my teenage and adult life. I have been to a few different Dermatologists over the years with minimal results. His staff was pleasant, sensitive and compassionate in regards to what this condition has done to my self esteem. With the medication and skin creams he recommended, my skin is better than it has been in years! I am getting compliments on my skin for the first time in my life. I am so grateful and my experience with Dr. Keeling was great, I would highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Keeling is an uncaring, arrogant physician with a support staff that is conspicuously unpleasant and untrained. He has no regard for cosmetic considerations and he even self-servingly defends major scarring caused by his office's industrial-strength techniques, even for the removal for a small wart! When one questions Dr, Keeling about the carelessness and outcomes of his work (some of which he simply delegates to administration staff so he can return to the hallway for more coffee) he simply points to his mangled left forearm --- like a 19th Century pirate --- and reminds patients that he has worse scars than the ones he inflicts on his naive patients! As per many previous comments about Dr. Keeling from other former patients, I strongly advise potential patients to seek any other dermatologist in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I LOVE, Love, love the lady who runs the front counter, she has been really accommodating to me, and is easy to chat with (she was a little cold when I started with the clinic, but once you get to know her shes great). The two nurses who have handle the actual work of my care are FANTASTIC! I couldn't be happier with them. The clinic is usually running behind schedule, but my appt are only 5-8 min, so I don't wait much longer than 5-15min. Dr Keeling, is a whole other issue. It takes forever to see him if I actually need to see him, he is rude but tries to pass it off as funny. I raised a skin issue different from my referral and he diminished my symptoms and kinda laughed at me. If I could deal with his nurses and never see him, I'd be all the happier. Great staff and clinic, awful doctor

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Would not recommend this doctor .Our family doctor give a referral. He removed my daughter’s mole and charged $420 dollars. Didn’t say anything before surgery. My few coworkers and friends had surgery in different Dr. Office Yet, none of them had cancer, none of them payed for service. It was covered by AHC. He is just money maker .Stay away from his clinic

Submitted February 4, 2016

I'm surprised to see so many bad reviews for this Dr. My son had terrible eczema and we were referred to Dr. Keeling. He was awesome for my son! I found him kind, knowledgeable and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to see him again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Chris Keeling's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Bizarre man. Impatient, pleasant and back to impatient within moments. I'd rather not go back. Minimally educated staff who are NOT nurses, cheap labour to keep..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff are not nurses by any defination! Thwy parrot the same spiel he does; first them, then him. Everyone was indifferent to individual needs of a person/clien..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "both Dr. Keeling and his staff rate 5 stars in all categories "

April 25, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "We agree with the many ratings already posted. He is knowledgeable and does great work treating skin cancers; for these reasons we will put up with the indiffer..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is nothing short of Amazing. Personable, funny and knowledgeable, he treated my daughter and myself with the upmost care and respect. We travelled..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor! Some of the comments here sound like a completely different person than I experienced. I was referred to him from my family doctor and his of..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is an uncaring, arrogant physician with a support staff that is conspicuously unpleasant and untrained. He has no regard for cosmetic considerations..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE, Love, love the lady who runs the front counter, she has been really accommodating to me, and is easy to chat with (she was a little cold when I started ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this doctor .Our family doctor give a referral. He removed my daughter’s mole and charged $420 dollars. Didn’t say anything before surgery. ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprised to see so many bad reviews for this Dr. My son had terrible eczema and we were referred to Dr. Keeling. He was awesome for my son! I found him ki..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to all who took the time to rate Dr. Keeling. After reading so many awful reviews I will definitely not be seeing this doctor . "

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful. This doctor is the worse specialist. Never returned my calls. He didn't continue the treatment and completely ignored my health problem. "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "How can a Dermatologist that is so full of himself care about the well-being of any of his patients? Dr. Keeling's pompous attitude failed me, his profession, ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Keeling and his staff today. Lindsey was particularly helpful as well. I have dealt with acne for the last 10 years of my ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before my surgery I read some of these comments below and thought it was going to be a horrible experience...Nothing could be further from the truth... Dr. K..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had no bad experiences at this clinic. I had MOHs surgery on my ear a few years ago. The whole procedure was painless and I was explained what was going..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Front staff are extremely rude. Dr Keeling is condescending and comes across as very arrogant. I would never recommend this physician to anyone."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Vulnerable patients need compassion and professionalism, doctor and staff were dismissive, lacking even a minimum level of caring. Past reviews describe a more..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This is by far one of the worst specialists I seen, he is so arrogant and rude, am not sure who he thinks he is but he needs to come back down to earth, and sto..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This man didn't come within 5 feet of me, wouldn't look at any of my moles and simply spewed his price list out at me for mole removal. I wouldn't recommend hi..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Rude, rude, rude! Went to see Dr Keeling for a spot on my face and was going to ask him about cosmetic laser procedures as well until I experienced his condesc..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My husband had a basil cell removed a few weeks ago and he has had nothing but problems. A stitch was left in and he had a very nasty infection. Also, the inc..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is very rude and conseded. His "nurses" are not nurses at all. Check their credentials before they assist with his surgeries as they are simply MOA'..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited a good period of time to see Dr Keeling. I had some spots I was concerned about as I have a family history of malignant melanoma and I've had a basal ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling operated on my young daughter's arm to remove a tiny cyst. He schedule the procedure within two weeks since our first appointment and did an excelle..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was in to see Dr Keeling about a month ago regarding scar treatment. While I was there, I asked him about a refill on a prescription med I was using for anoth..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Really rude, rushed, told me to spit my gum out. He's really changed over the years."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I have both seen Dr. Keeling several times, and I could not have been more impressed and pleased with the quality of knowledge, care and bedsi..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been in 4 times now to have treatments. Dr. Keeling has made it to ONE of those appointments.....his staff does all of his work. Good thing they are plea..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr Keeling to anyone! I waited for 6 month for an appointment and when he saw my bleeding mole he said it's nothing and sent me home. I..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling was most helpful for my problem. Many of you are referring to Beth as a nurse, she is not a nurse of any kind (LPN, RN or RPN) and she should not b..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Felt like I was imposing being at my appointment that I waited for 5 months for a skin lesion, tried to cancel a appointment after getting a ref feral to anothe..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude and arrogant doctor. The experience was both demeaning and condescending. I highly suggested to my doctor to never refer a patient to him again..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is an uncaring, arrogant physician with a support staff that is conspicuously unpleasant and untrained. He has no regard for cosmetic consideration..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wasn't at the Appointment my daughter had with this Dr. as I'm in Cape Breton, and she is in Alberta, all i can say is he is lucky i wasn't, she called be aft..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my first ever "non-professional" experience with a medical doctor when I saw Dr. Keeling. He told me I smelled so good he wanted to lick me! ( It was my..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I felt so demeaned by Dr. Keeling. No one should be meant to feel the way that he made me feel. It's not my fault I have a skin issue, and you should be helpi..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is a bit condescending. He made me feel like my skin issue was my fault. I left feeling embarrassed. His bedside manor was lacking. He may be punct..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most professional and down to earth doctors I've every seen."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "wanted to use Dr. Keeling again as I had seen him before and was informed by my referring physician that he was not taking me as a patient. Agree that he doesn'..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, however very rude and arrogant!!! His assistants are just as rude and need to work on people skills!"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased at how well I was treated, and especially the excellent surgery that was done on a small Basel cell cancer. Absolutely no pain after until he..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was very impressed with Dr. keeling and his staff. They were all very courteous and made me feel very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling is a great dermatologist. As for the reception. . Well they told me he was booked I could not get my cortisone shot and to go to emergency. I then ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is clinically good, but really needs to work on being more polite to patients and their families."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amy and Dr. Keeling are amazing. They are treating acne scars on my face. They truly are making a huge difference in my skin and giving me some hope back in m..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amy and Dr. Keeling have changed my life. I am currently getting treatments for acne scars and see a big improvement. They are absolutely the best that there ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this physician. He is very rude and condescending."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr keeling for about 5 Years..about 6-8 times a year. He is truly wonderful, kind and professional. amazing staff, nurses, especially beth....."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor doesn't seem to have even a minute to see you. He is arrogant and makes you feel you are an annoyance to him. I would not recommend this guy to anyo..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keeling provided a second opinion concerning an AK and possible MOHs Surgery...He removed a Wisdom Spot which healed so quickly...He is extremely competent ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keeling has a great bedside manner made me relaxed and did the procedure very well I thank him and his team would definently go see him again if needed."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Overall I had a great experience at Dr. Keeling's office. I went in once to have a cyst on my forehead checked out and then once again to have it removed. I did..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Got a second opinion. Biopsy showed an AK which Dr. Keeling said did not require Mohs Surgery at this time. He removed a dark wisdom spot which healed quickly..."

September 22, 2014