Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

He is amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind and an incredible teacher. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I couldn't be in better care or hands.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Front end-staff at Symmetry Dermatology are busy (answering phone lines) but I felt as if I were a number and not a patient/person, especially since this was my first visit to Dr. Keeling's new office. Also, Dr. Keeling was behind by 30 minutes of my original appointment time, and his "10 second visual assessment" was not very reassuring either. He also TALKED over the patient, rather than discussed. A brief glance, does not make a firm diagnosis. My appointment was not for cosmetic reasons, so I felt short-changed by Dr Keeling. His assistant, Jamie, however, was pleasant and far more helpful. Also to be noted: the new location in Windermere is under road construction and road detours are in effect.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been thrilled with the service I have received from Dr. Keeling and his staff. They have been kind, gentle, thoughtful and have provided me with greater comfort and service than any dermatologist I have seen previously. There was one blip in that my chart was lost but they quickly set up a new chart and had me up and running for surgery. Very thankful for being referred to Dr. Keeling!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr keeling may be great but his front staff is horrible. Beyond rude. I was told to go to the other location from my doctor. When I called I was rudly told they informed everyone and because I now have missed my appointment I had to wait another 6 months! The girl at the place I went to said they had 8 others before me! If this is how you treat patients I'll go elsewhere. Shame on you!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am surprised to see the negative comments here. Dr. Keeling is so knowledgeable and gets the job done immediately. Perhaps he seems quick to act, but there are probably thousands waiting for cancer treatments and I was very happy and relieved to have him proceed as soon as he saw me rather book another appointment. Keep up the good work Chris, I am glad to have found you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Love Dr Keeling, he knows his stuff! Always smiling and a great sense of humour

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I went for a consult. i was in the room for less than ten minutes. he seemed knowledgable but wouldn't explain anything . He does not let the patient speak or listen to the concerns. Without having my permission he burnt some lesions in my face. he told me Oh let me see them and before I said anything he sprayed the areas. no one gave me instructions on what I should do. i google the instructions. honestly, i felt like a number in the room with no respect to me as a patient

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Chris Keeling is an arrogant and rude doctor. He is condescending and super unprofessional. Treats you like your an idiot and so does his nurse, she's always sighing and rolling her eyes. He does not explain things in detail, he is very brief, he does not explain prescriptions at all. He recommended a prescription that even the pharmacist questioned and suggested I see someone else for a second opinion as the medication was not appropriate for a child. I highly recommend finding someone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

He is my favourite dr to see. Always kind, smiling and really takes the time to explain what's happening with my skin. He is very knowledgable and while 3 other specialists gave up he hasn't and has done wonders with my skin. Always leaving me feeling encouraged. His assistant Amy is also outstanding! She has gone out of her way on a regular basis to accommodate me and she always answers my questions quickly. I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Keeling and Amy, you are changing my life!

Submitted June 21, 2016

I want a Dr. who know his stuff and I certainly feel very confident with Dr. Keeling. I have been treated for cosmetic skin issues and skin cancer by him and would recommend him to people who want a Dr who is there to get things done right. His sense of humor is a bonus and for those who are sensitive to it, get over yourself. Most the Dr's I have to see on a regular basis , can barely look me in the eye when they talk to me but they are very best in their field.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016