Ratings for Dr. Chris Keeling

Love the staff and Dr. Keeling’s professionalism and exceptional services.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Keeling. Waited 6 months for my appointment and then 50 minutes in his office. He spent about 2 minutes with me, threw out a diagnosis with no explanation and was clearly rushed. I understand he is educated and makes a lot of money but his diagnosis was not right. Will not be back to this doctor.

Submitted February 14, 2018

The staff and Dr Keeling are knowledgeable, patient and always ensure the utmost of professional care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Keeling is fantastic along with all of the staff. He walked me through my terrible acne years, always assuring me we would get through it. We sure enough did and I am so thankful

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

The staff at Symmetry took my concerns seriously and my treatment was offered quickly and easily. Huge thanks to Dr. Keeling and staff for such great service.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I love, love, love this place. The staff is amazing, Dr. Keeling is amazing. I can’t wait to try all of the new products

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I’ve had services done by Dr. Keeling and Amy. They are both fantastic, professional and friendly. All the staff in the clinic are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I had a mole removed on my cheek. Dr. Keeling and Lisa were awesome.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Keeping removed a mole on my back and froze all sunspots. Happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

After reading the comments below, they seem consistent to my visit. Speaking over the patient, not listening to my concerns, truly undermining the problem which other professionals have recognized it as "moderate to severe". I was in a state of shock. I work in the health profession, and the reliability in assessment is concerning. Why is medical assessment involving history and physical evaluation is relevant to psychiatry and reumatology but not in dermatology. It appeared to me that he was insinuating I had a mental health problem , which my internist and reumatologist disagreed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018