Ratings for Dr. Eugene C. Dorf

Wasn't My Doctor but he was on call when I went into labor and delivered my baby via emergency C-section. He did a very good job on the surgery it looks great.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Check in was not very pleasant, receptionist having conversations unrelated to work instead of taking my insurance information. The medical assistant was wonderfully kind, but the med history questions (which are very private) were asked in front of patients and staff with no closed door. Doctor Dorf had horrid bedside manner. He brought my weight up in a very impolite way and repeatedly tried to push me to take birth control even after our conversation that bc was not an option for me unless medically necessary. I had to push him to order labs so that I could find out the reason for my pain and bleeding. The patient is supposed to be treated with respect, I did not get this from anyone but the MA here.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Nice, knowledgeable but NEVER on time. I guess they over book.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

At 4 weeks preg my HcG was super high and my uterus "too enlarged" for a singleton thDr. Dorf said said. At 12 weeks with baby#2, I had a severe bleeding episode but the dr said ohh we will see how things look at your 24 week ultrasound....12 weeks later!!!! I knew I had lost a twin but he never confirmed that I was pregnant with twins until after I had my son when he asked "well, i figured that you would be depressed, you have 2 babies in the NICU, I expected it" "uhhh, I have one baby." "Well it shows here that were pregnant with two babies" Hmmmmm...thanks for telling me!!!! Same dr - Dr.Dorf - when I told him on my eatign disorder and my concern with it, his reply was , "well, just stop doing it" DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

He was ok It was my first baby so I didnt really know what to expect! I did like that every time I called him he would call back and was willing to answer what ever questions I had! Most of the staff was nice atcept when I needed papers signed for FMLA It was always a big deal to get them returned to me!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I went to him while I was pregnant. He was more worried about the little pounds I had gained than the overall health of me and my baby and once I gave the birth, he never came to visit me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

He was very nice at first but paid no attention to signs that he should have! I had to have an emergency c section because my blood pressure was so high and he never put me on bed rest when other docs in his firm said i should have been! Never go back to him again!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have been seen by Dr. Dorf for sixteen years. He makes you feel at ease (as much as you possiably can) I fear the day I have to find someone new

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Eugene C. Dorf's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)