Ratings for Dr. Cornelia R. Graves

Wonderful doctor took the best care of me staff was wonderful would recommend to anyone high risk

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

This practice is wonderful from the front desk staff to the nurses,US techs, lab techs, NP's and most certainly the MD's. I am 40+, it goes without saying that I am high risk. In addition to my "young" age I have a history of Incompetent cervix, factor V liden, placenta abruption, 2 stillborns, 1 miscarriage, and lupus. The longest I have ever been pregnant without going into labor is 19 weeks. I am very happy report I am 3 days shy of 25 week sand doing well. This is not by luck. It took a competent knowledgeable provider willing to put in the time and work. I am not saying its easy, you will need to put in the work as well, but if you have had problems and you want to give you baby the best fighting chance then you'll call Dr. Graves. I can 't remember a time that I am sitting in the waiting area and seeing unhappy faces. Patients seem happy and content. I feel good when I am sitting in the waiting area of a high risk fetal maternal office and theres all big bellies and smiles.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I have seen Dr. Graves for both of my High Risk pregnancies. I adore this woman!!!!! She can be a little like Bailey (Grays) and she is a straight shooter and will not sugar coat things. She is also one of the only doctors that will allow a high risk pregnancy to have a natural or vaginal delivery. When I had my twins in 2010 I was determined not to have a c-section, after we discussed this is was never an issue. She did warn me that if for some reason she was unable to attend my delivery that the On-call would not allow a vaginal delivery. She commited to me that she would personaly attend my delivery even if it was after hours if possible. thankfully I delivered my girls in the middle of the day. Between herself and Tracie I have never felt so well cared for and HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr Graves saved my baby's life by being persistent to find out why I was having miscarriages. She then allowed me to be frantic with my second pregnancy holding my hand every step of the way. She helped a friend of mine who kept miscarrying finding out that my friend was simply deficient of one vitamin (who ever would figure that out). Then I referred a friend from KY who was told that her baby wouldn't live...Dr Graves provided a second opinion and saved that baby's life. I refer every person who has a pregnancy issue to Dr Graves with 100 percent confidence. I have never met anyone like her and am so impressed by her passion to bring healthy babies in this world. Call me at 615-415-4795 if you have any hesitation to see Dr Graves.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I went to Dr. Graves due to my high risk pregnancy caused be high blood pressure. This is my 3rd pregnancy with her and I have miscarried all three times. She continues to be unable to explain the causes for these 3 miscarriages in teh 2nd trimester. I am very angry and feel that I gave her way to many chances and I am the one that is suffering. She only see patients for the 1st visit and then the Nurse Practioner follows throughout the pregnacy. Would not reccommend at all!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I was sent to Dr graves when I developed a blood clot when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I was scared and had never had a female OBGYN...she made me feel completely comfortable and treated me with total respect. I KNEW if I got pregnant again she would be the one to deliver my son. She was and she is the BEST of the BEST for OB docs!!!! Thanks Dr Graves for a GREAT job!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Graves after being diagnosed with Cancer during pregnancy. During this trying time, I was hesitant to change my OB at 28 weeks. Meeting with her on the first visit made me regret this change even more! Throughout my visits, I only met her once during my first. I finally met her again on the day of the induction, however, she was more concerned for the well being of her son on prom night driving her BMW as opposed to the delivery of my son five weeks early!! After the c-section she left and I did not see her again. She sent a fellow colleague to check on me daily in the hospital instead of doing it herself. And I was sent home with an untreated staff infection! Needless to say, I followed up with my PCP instead of going back to her office. Six months later I am still angry about the whole situation and ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Cornelia R. Graves's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)